Cujo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

correct cujo..

I initially bought it to just be a tv - thought it would be a bonus if i could game on it. Surprisingly, it looks pretty good running css at that resolution on 32".. i thought the pixels would be too big, but it's def. enjoyable.

I use it mostly for fun - pub nights w/ beer. If i'm playing competitively for CAL, etc - I play off my 19"

PS/2 Model 55, upped the RAM to 4 MB. Why, yes, it does have a HD, 20 GB, baby!

Seriously, I do have one of those PS/2 clicky keyboards. They rule.

PS/2. Sigh, the good old days when men were men, and computers were paper weights with attitude!

Shaftiel

PS/2 Model 55, upped the RAM to 4 MB. Why, yes, it does have a HD, 20 GB, baby!

Seriously, I do have one of those PS/2 clicky keyboards. They rule.

PS/2. Sigh, the good old days when men were men, and computers were paper weights with attitude!

Shaftiel

I used to have a model 80 (it was a tower) for awhile, as well -- I don't know what they made those things out of, it felt like cast iron, but they could hold down all Enron's shredded paperwork and heat a small room.

Edited by appalachian_fox

lol, as much as i like this conversation can we keep it on topic guys?

at least if you're gonna take it off topic then post a pic of your setup so we can see what you're typing this on.

i would imagine 1366x768 as that is the max resolution for 32" lcd tvs.

not anymore, all new LCD TV's the ones that support 1080p have to at least handle a 1920x1080 resoultion

slaughter, you have so many speakers and even more remotes. doesn't your monitor block that tv?

nofx, which 32" has 1080p res?

shadow, it's awesome. believe it or not i once sold one to a 60+ year old lady cause she liked the way it typed and the way the keys light up so she could seem them better.

i like putting my fps on it, my net usage, my vent info, my xfire msgs or just plain knowing the time when in game.

agreed.

it's great when you are on a teamspeak or a vent with people you don't know. The persons name will flash when they are speaking. The plugin for CSS isn't that great - but for monitoring temps, checking pms, music playing etc - It's the best purchase I ever made..

didnt you hear? TS is evil. Takes up precious sound space for the ears of hearing "head shot", "ultra kill" and "wicked sick!" :D unless you're playing another clan or something.

I bought a second alarm clock for telling time. it's below my monitor. it's a little cheaper...

my keyboard also controls wmp so that when i'm waiting for a map to load (ie, 10-15 seconds) i dont have to sit in silence :)

Edited by DarkArchon

Sorry bout the links...

So next time I kill you, feel really bad because I'm playing off a cardboard box from my couch...

And yes...I only have 2 sections of curtain...those things are expensive!!!

Ok...seriously...I got one of those "Tablemates" from TV and have my 17" on it (as you can almost make out in this panoramic shot...I'll take a better picture tonight)