Cedar Point

EbilDustBunny

So anyone want to go to CedarPoint? For those of you that have been living under a rock. :P It's like a Six Flags or Busch Gardens... or if you've been under a boulder... it's mandatory that you sign up!!!!! Roller Coasters and fun rides and amusement park games!

A group of 15 will get us a discount which would be nice. http://www.cedarpoint.com

Maybe we can do this Tues or Weds as like a prepre-event?

1. [LaW]Maverick

2. [LaW]Maverick Future Wifey

3. ShadowDog

4. Bubblegum Bandit and co

5. mmmMaybe stuttering.john

6. Sgt. Slaughter

7. Rezurektion

8. Rashad ???

9. anonymo ???

10. Dingy ???

11. shaftiel

12. Shropshire Slasher ???

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Ebil...that description did not do Cedar Point justice at all. Imagine Six Flags with roller coasters 10 times as intense....basically, it's any other theme park you care ot think of times 2 at least. It's amazing, and blows any other park I've been to out of the water.

People fly from JAPAN to OHIO specifically to go to Cedar Point...just an example.

In other words, Ebil, you can sign me up, and I'm sure my fiance (she'll be my wife then) will want to come as well.

Maverick' date='Jan 11 2007, 07:35 AM' post='385772']

Ebil...that description did not do Cedar Point justice at all. Imagine Six Flags with roller coasters 10 times as intense....basically, it's any other theme park you care ot think of times 2 at least. It's amazing, and blows any other park I've been to out of the water.

People fly from JAPAN to OHIO specifically to go to Cedar Point...just an example.

yeah, i've never been to a park as good as cedar point. mark me down as a Mmmmaybe.

Maverick' date='Jan 11 2007, 07:35 AM' post='385772']

yeah, i've never been to a park as good as cedar point. mark me down as a Mmmmaybe.

Finally, we agree on something! :boing: (I'll be sure to bring my Zune to Cedar Point..hahaha)

hmm.. sounds like alot of fun. However, I'm not sure I can convince the wife that she needs to have the 3 kids for a day longer just so that I can have alot of fun. Might not go over well. But I'll try. Put me down as a maybe, and I'll start working on a strategy for explaining why its important for me to go.

Shaftiel

shaftiel-

what kind of business are you in? let's figure out how we can turn this into a business trip/write-off. i still haven't broke the news to my girlfriend...

B)

Finance Coordinator for DoreUSA. We work with kids and Adults with learning dificulties stemming from ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia and so on. Hard to make a case for Cedar Point. We do have a center near Chicago... but I'd need to at least visit the center once so as not to actually lie about going there heh :). I'll figure something out... but shes a smart cookie, probably see right through me :halo:

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Who's gonna load my trailer?!?!?1

Ahhh, the crux of the thread. This is exactly what I was thinking.

If this pre-pre-pre-event trend continues, I'll need to take a week off of work for FragFest.

I get headaches on roller coasters, at least i used to.

Are there water rides? I like water rides. :D

They have a great Indoor water park..

Oh and I Have to ride This!!

Cedar Point is The premier thrill ride park in the world..

Maverick' date='Jan 11 2007, 01:05 PM' post='385806']

you can study the effects of high-velocity "thrill-rides" on children with ADHD!

i have ADHD! and i'm probably going!

I get headaches on roller coasters, at least i used to.

Are there water rides? I like water rides. :D

They have a great Indoor water park..

Oh and I Have to ride This!!

Cedar Point is The premier thrill ride park in the world..

Rode on it... Craziest thing of my life.

Maverick' date='Jan 11 2007, 10:35 AM' post='385772']

In other words, Ebil, you can sign me up, and I'm sure my fiance (she'll be my wife then) will want to come as well.

Mav...why the heck aren't you getting married at FF???????? LOL