FLA froze over...

EbilDustBunny

Its 3 degrees here with a -10 below wind chill. Every time I go somewhere I have to let my car heat up.

You'll get a kick out of this, 3 days ago the temp got to 25. People were walking around in shorts and driving with their windows open. :D

Its 3 degrees here with a -10 below wind chill. Every time I go somewhere I have to let my car heat up.

You'll get a kick out of this, 3 days ago the temp got to 25. People were walking around in shorts and driving with their windows open. :D

:=:o

welcome to the real world Ebil :D. The other day there was ice on my car. I cleaned it off and got into my car, only to find that i had ice on the inside of all my windows as well.

boo...

... i would of went back to bed... :twitch:

I heard from a friend who lives in South Carolina that they closed down the enter city and all the schools and businesses when there was half an inch of snow. The south is like a separate country hehe

The state doesn't own any snow plows. I heard a rumor that Minnesota had to bail them out. (Texas)

That's why I love my garage. :)

But, we might get some snow tomorrow night. I'm pretty excited; I like snow. I'd like to live somewhere that we'd get more than a few flurries every other year. But Mustard hates cold weather, and wants to eventually move within an hour of the ocean and buy a big boat. :disgust:

we have the heater on low 50s lol

Be happy you live in FL. I only wish I was lucky enough.

One of these days after I save up enough money, Im moving somewhere warmer.

I think I'm stuck here. >_>

Where would you rather live? :unsure:

But, we might get some snow tomorrow night. I'm pretty excited; I like snow. I'd like to live somewhere that we'd get more than a few flurries every other year. But Mustard hates cold weather, and wants to eventually move within an hour of the ocean and buy a big boat. :disgust:

Ok, I'll marry mustard and you can move up to Canada.

welcome to the real world Ebil :D. The other day there was ice on my car. I cleaned it off and got into my car, only to find that i had ice on the inside of all my windows as well.

boo...

Ha... that happened to me the other day. Talk about ticked off. I had to wait for my car to warm up enough to melt the ice. I love winter.... no really, I do!