Opposites quiz

EbilDustBunny

Right.

The sad part about this is that

1) This kid is probably somewhere in grades 8-10, just a guess, given the mix of subject matter and his ability to scan the pic in...

2) The teacher's expectations are obviously not that high

3) There is a ton of irony in the fact that his English skills are junk, he's got technical ability, and he's using the word "n00b"

It would have taken about 5 extra seconds for the teacher to point out the errors instead of just giving credit, and this kid might have noted it.

I'd agree....this is a creative way of saying "I don't know" but doesn't tell us much more than that. Probably a pretty smart kid given he's in that class. Then again, there are plenty of unmotivated smart kids out there.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my co-workers got an email full of these but some were pretty raunchy. Well needless to say he didn't read all of them and forwarded the email to the entire company. None of the bosses were too happy with him.

what's tubgirl.com? I'm not going there, but I'm curious as all get-out

also, I'd have given the guy points for the graph...he did accurately answer the question after all :-)

I love how the teacher was grading that seriously...and I would have thrown that kid out with a good laugh

Edited by [LaW]Maverick