Funny Assignment

Fatty

Told the kids I wanted to take a field trip to the 4th Dimension. They signed up on the board and are doing research to figure out what we should take with us.

One of them found a sweet picture during a search:

Tesseract.gif

Right now there's two kids taking notes studying some site...right beside me.....but study hall is over...cya!

1. single point - hard to imagine since it has no height or length at all

2. length/height

3. depth

4. I dont think this one is as clear as the others. Obviously because we can physically see it, but also since we're beneath it. Example: you cant tell a stick man what 3d looks like (unless he's homer simpson) because he just cant imagine it, since he's beneath it.

5. This is the dark dimension. It's where you are if you're awesome. I am the only one here, and there is nothing higher than 5... except 10, that one's God's. :P

GC Founder

Actually, dark, length or height alone, like a line...that's 1 dimensional, isn't it?

Try picking out one single bar in that picture and concentrate on it, watching it move around.

Actually, dark, length or height alone, like a line...that's 1 dimensional, isn't it?

Try picking out one single bar in that picture and concentrate on it, watching it move around.

yeah you're right, my bad

I guess a line is a series of points taken over a limit for the distance between the points...

lim (as h->0) [(point + h) - (point)] or something like that.

And that's the 1st dimension. Let's say a point is in the 0th dimension! :stretch:

It would be awesome if the paper dragon started talking. Imagine the conversations one could have with him. I bet he would be smart.

It would be even more awesome it he flew around the world and made an alternate demension where no one ever hacks, or uses naughty sprays!

Sorry, I just had to do it.