Phase 1 of New Website Released

Fatty

(edited)

thinking aloud?!

I always email my instuctors with questions about programming. By the time I write out the email, I have solved my issue.

edit:

to make my post a lil more on topic.. i really like the homepage.. very nice with the layout being very easy on the eyes and action packed!

Edited by ZesteR

Holy crap that's amazing!!! I didn't know duke was only pretending! ...errr...I mean...Great job!!! Seems like theres a lot of room for content up there, maybe I should write some stuff...like a weekly video game news update or something...I'm stoked to say the least (and not entirely sure why...I must love you guys...ick!)

uhhhhh, I worked day and night on it with Bub.

To Bub:

Duke: Is it done yet?

Bub: No.

Bub: No. Go away.

Dunno how I got mentioned in this, I wasn't involved with it.

Don't look at me...I was just referencing your profile on there...I had no doubt that this was all bub and no duke...someone had to handle all the legal stuff (by legal stuff I mean making sure that all the beer met the highest standards and that there were no pretzels around to choke would be presidents)

NICE! I absolutely love the homepage!!

I'm no webpage designer but,

It would be nice to see the gaming events under the tabs for CS:S, UT, Fall out...

AWESOME JOB

Though I'm not sure, I bet they're gonna improve on it a ton as this is basically alpha stage.

I had no idea Duke is 49 ;o wow :D. You sure don't look like you're in the 40's though. Maybe its all that golfing.

Another member for the 50+ club coming soon, eh? Wonder how Pavid will celebrate.