please help

Brew

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, looks like it's not by IP, but PC, so I will be putting my kids to work at school.....there are a lot of computers around here! :)

Hmmm...just over 300 for a % at this point......that's a lot...

Or maybe that math is wrong....cause by 300 votes, the value of 1% will change.....

someone make me some sort of table...I'd love to think about it but haven't the time.

Welp, looks like it's not by IP, but PC, so I will be putting my kids to work at school.....there are a lot of computers around here! :)

Haha, if that isn't a genius way to do it, then I don't know what is.

voted. we're up 47-43

I feel sorry for Tree Trust...

Someone on the inside is working for the other group, or else it's delayed in updating.....honestly, the kids and I just watched them gain about 1,000 votes in one refresh.....I'm not kidding.....

We were down in the lab and the total votes was just over 30,083......now it's over 31k.....something is not right.

lol and i just refreshed and the votes are going down....

Someone on the inside is working for the other group, or else it's delayed in updating.....honestly, the kids and I just watched them gain about 1,000 votes in one refresh.....I'm not kidding.....

We were down in the lab and the total votes was just over 30,083......now it's over 31k.....something is not right.

lol and i just refreshed and the votes are going down....

I had a similar thought. This morning I tracked votes and percentages in order to make sure they stayed mathematically correct... but I got sidetracked.

The inconsistancies may be due to them adjusting counts due to multiple votes from 1 PC or even 1 IP addy. Maybe?? Dunno.

Anyhow, I did notice that when I jumped from Firefox to IE (don't ask) it let me vote again.

Also, I skimmed the site and did not notice a disclaimer stating 1 vote per day. Did anyone else see it?

If not... let's go nuts.

The inconsistancies may be due to them adjusting counts due to multiple votes from 1 PC or even 1 IP addy. Maybe?? Dunno.

Anyhow, I did notice that when I jumped from Firefox to IE (don't ask) it let me vote again.

Also, I skimmed the site and did not notice a disclaimer stating 1 vote per day. Did anyone else see it?

If not... let's go nuts.

this works for me also.. hmm. nice.

mine shows 47% for northern voices also.

lol, those other guys are getting slaughtered in the voting!

wouldn't it be ironic if the "other" gc (of the .net variety I think) was backing that 44% group, and we've been battling them this whole time?

Maybe you should "persuade" that group to stop voting.

You may borrow my tire iron if necessary ;)

(edited)
Here's mine...

Who should win the FastBreak Foundation's April $10,000 Grant?

Camp Heartland

47%

Northern Voices

44%

Hospitality Hou

4%

Women of Nations

3%

Tree Trust

2%

Total Responses: 36831

Voted, results same as above. I heard that Camp Heartland was a front for the Church of Satan. And they eat children. Thats just what I heard.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel