What do you do if...

Chimmpp

I think I just saw several people swapping things that looked like drugs outside of my house. They are my neighbor's friends who are in high school (and everyone knows that she does a lot of those kinds of things). The car that I think the drugs ended up in left, even though if it was what I think it was, there is more in the house. Do you call the non-emergency sheriff for that or something? <_<

Also gotta keep in mind that they might wanna use you as a witness...so you gotta decide if you want that kind of publicity...i'm sure if it came to that, alot of keyed paint jobs and flat tires would soon follow. I can understand the whole "do the right thing" line of thinking, but I also know that this is the real world, and they are your neighbors...thats a bit close...you should never poop where you eat.

Yeah, I do not like the taste of poop, or that other stuff. Ill probably let my mom talk to theirs, and see what happens from there. ( I'd have my mom tell theirs that other people called... B) )

It's his business if it is happening right outside his house. If someone kills another down the street and you see it, do you not call the police because it is not your business?
if you clearly see one person pull out a gun, aim it at the other person, fire it, watch the bullet enter and cause fatal wounds to the other person, i'd assume it would be safe to report.

my whole issue with the situation is a lot of speculation.

"looked like drugs"

"and everyone knows"

"those kinds of things"

"what I think it was"

(edited)

And thats part of the reason I didnt call the police right then, because I was not positive about the situation.

And I was think about putting two PA system type things on both sides of the street for random things like that. I'd just need a vid camera so I can record all the stuff.

Edited by Chimmpp

Zero, don't EVEN start a debate....specially by quoting someone. State your opinion and get out.

Personally I used to have this Mickey Mouse helmet with a red flashing light on the top that might do well here.....of course, all with another friend and the video camera like Ebil suggested, with youtube in mind.

why not just go introduce yourself and ask em what's going on?
I like this approach.

Maybe bring a knife too.

Then just start talking about how much you hate drugs, and start flippin out with the knife...then, play it by ear.

now we're getting somewhere.

"yo! wassup my homies (playing it cool, etc.)? i was just chilling on my stoop and thought i'd cruise by and rap witch you. you look like my kind of people. let's be cool, you know?"

"did i ever tell you kids about the time i did in the big house? i was just chillin with some new faces when some sucka started doing the dope right in front of me. i was all 'crack is whack' and he was all 'yo man you need to step off on this' and i iced the fool."

"yo, that's my tether. i gotta get back onto my stoop before the PO comes by and starts player hatin, you know?"

...and then post it to youtube.

Personally I used to have this Mickey Mouse helmet with a red flashing light on the top that might do well here.....of course, all with another friend and the video camera like Ebil suggested, with youtube in mind.

(any mini megaphone you can get a party shop makes great fake siren sounds.)

lol oi the fun/trouble we'd get into...

uh avoid the whole knife bit, cuz you don't wanna be the guy joked about who brought a knife to a gunfight. Also most municipalities have a crimestoppers hotline or the like that you can drop by a pay phone and call in the tip. Then they give you a number and if an arrest is made you can actually make some dough, if not you did your civic duty and tried your best to keep your neighborhood safe. Or you can always drop by a pay phone and just hit the ol 911 and say you just saw them unload several bricks of coke into their house/car and give info. Then film it. Never approach potential criminals because you never know when some person will get spooked and start blasting. Or if they get busted they might think it was you and come looking for you.

Guns drawn, police serving a marijuana search warrant at a Pullman apartment found green leafy plant material.

It just wasn't the kind they normally find in residences in the college town.

It was tomato plants.

Eight officers entered the apartment where a landlord reported seeing possible drug growing paraphernalia, including a specialized plant growing lamp inside a closet. That gave police probable cause to get a search warrant last weekend.

http://www.kndo.com/Global/story.asp?S=633...p;nav=menu484_2

Zero, don't EVEN start a debate....specially by quoting someone. State your opinion and get out.

That's exactly what I did. (And I removed the quote. No intention of starting a debate)

Edited by ZeroDamage

They were trading Pogs

lol hah yeah in an ideal world :D..........on a sidenote: pogs were cool

but yeah i think for your sake, just ignore it that way you dont get caught up in it in any way shape or form (witness etc...)

Edited by Xterminator