My Girls

Fatty

GC Founder

Wonder why only coalition members can see it....lemme look into that...

Not sure about those permissions, couldn't find it in a brief moment, so I just uploaded the pic.....

an all women household... ouchie :freak:

You have no idea...

Nobody ever has to worry about the toilet seat being left up, ever.

So that explains why fatty has such good aim :spin2:

:biglaugha:

yeah Fatty you're eldest daughter was pretty funny this weekend. I remember I was minding my own business, eating pizza with Shaftiel, Mo and Playaa when for some reason this little kept running into me head first. I tried to ignore it but it was hard...so i pwned her off on Dragon :D

They're all still as cantankerous as their father, only completely innocent and without shame.

Although I love how I could just point Ella in a certain direction/person and tell her to attack and she would run off and detonate an obnoxious bomb. Only problem is she kept coming back still armed :biglaugha:

They're all still as cantankerous as their father, only completely innocent and without shame.

Although I love how I could just point Ella in a certain direction/person and tell her to attack and she would run off and detonate an obnoxious bomb. Only problem is she kept coming back still armed :biglaugha:

haha that was funny, so was the "I'm with Jesus" sign

yeah Fatty you're eldest daughter was pretty funny this weekend. I remember I was minding my own business, eating pizza with Shaftiel, Mo and Playaa when for some reason this little kept running into me head first. I tried to ignore it but it was hard...so i pwned her off on Dragon :D

lol... yeah after you failed trying to pass her on to me and we were eating KFC.