Hotel Employee

ShadowDog

OH MAN! Completely forgot about the hotel employee outside while having a smoke break.

i believe Anonymo was there... and i cant remember who else, but 2-3 others.

She asked me about her email and blah blah blah, and then she asked me how we knew all this, and how do you stop hackers, and someone said something like: we basically all have done some hacking at one point.

and she got up, covered her name tag, and ran back inside saying: you ain't getting my bank account!!!

OH MAN! Completely forgot about the hotel employee outside while having a smoke break.

i believe Anonymo was there... and i cant remember who else, but 2-3 others.

She asked me about her email and blah blah blah, and then she asked me how we knew all this, and how do you stop hackers, and someone said something like: we basically all have done some hacking at one point.

and she got up, covered her name tag, and ran back inside saying: you ain't getting my bank account!!!

ROFL :biglaugha::biglaugha:

ROFL...I missed that last part but I basically ran away when she mentioned AOL

BTW did you realize she was sitting on the ashtray, where someone had just put out a butt before she sat down...I was trying hard not to laugh

Last year i had one of the guys busing tables during the breakfast buffet chase me out the door, just to tell me; my friends were cheap.

I asked him "why's that?"

"B/C you were the only one at the table to leave a dollar."

I told him to @#! off and give my dollar back

Which i took and walked away. Man did he tinkle me off.... Don't witch at me about people not leaving a tip, it's not my fault.

Otherwise both years all the hotel employees have been very nice, even the older gal serving breakfast that showed fatty her grandma panties.

hah you missed Mo's, nicksoapdish's and my breakfast experience on friday was it?

we go for breakfast and sit down, the nice lady comes around asking for our breakfast coupons so we give them to her and she looks at the name and ask's..."what is fragfest?" without missing a beat Nick replies "Oh, we're here with the baptist convention" and he proceeds to explain to her what it's all about and how we're here the whole weekend. I dont know about Mo but i was trying my hardest not to burst out into laughter.

After she left we cracked a few jokes and little did we know there were some people behind us that actually were with the Baptist convention and they didn't look too pleased with us. Good times..... JESUS FTW!

Well considering I told him to turn the water into wine and he proceeded to put his hands up and hum like he was doing some miracle work...the couple behind him were quite upset looking...just jealous they weren't having breakfast with the saviour i guess

Well considering I told him to turn the water into wine and he proceeded to put his hands up and hum like he was doing some miracle work...the couple behind him were quite upset looking...just jealous they weren't having breakfast with the saviour i guess

haha man we cracked so many jokes at that table, i didnt' realize that couple behind us until we left and they just gave us the dirtiest look.

I'm glad you guys had fun, but I hope you all treated the staff at the hotel well. They put up with a lot of our crap and have been willing to take us back two or three years in a row now. The first time they didn't know what they were getting in to, obviously, but they knew from then on. I'd really like to get to another Fragfest, and I know how hard the crew works to set everything up. I'd hate to see the hotel decide they didn't want us back -- That's a lot of extra work.

Go crazy while in the LAN rooms (and the bar), but make sure you're considerate of the hotel employees and other guests when elsewhere. Have fun, of course, but consideration first.

GC Alumni
(edited)
I think y'all just got a talking to....

*drinks*

*passes out* :twitch:

:wiggle2:

That's what happens when Das Boot had more volume than your entire person :biglaugha:

r.i.p. Das Boot.

ind33d

I hear a shatter and look behind me and the deed was done... :(

Edited by JackieChan