Reagan, Im your fadder!

gOOters

Yup...you read that right. Who woulda thought God would trust me with something like this?

Friday night at 836pm, I helped Christi do all the work toward bringing Reagan Michelle into the world.

7lb 12oz and 21" long. She is absolutely perfect (of course Im sure all Dads think this).

I am really really excited. I feel like rushing home right now to see her! I'll be taking some time off soon to really spend some time with her. The whole birthing process used to scare the tar out of me...but now I think it is SOO COOL!!! Im ready to do it again! ;)

I thought God was messing up when he allowed me to have a child, but now that g00t has a child I know for sure God has a cruel sense of humor :)

In all seriousness though, congrats buddy you're in for some amazing and stressful experiences.

congratulations!

I have some advice for you. Enjoy them while they are little. By that don't always think that "It will be cool when they are/can/go". Enjoy them at whatever age/stage they are at. And I say this seriously... enjoy changing diapers.

Secondly, take LOTS of pictures!

Thanks guys! Ooh, I got mOss to crawl outta the woodwork ;)

Silly Magruetel...it was an accident, I was just trying to give my wife a little hug?

Thanks Rev...I agree totally. I like to swaddle her and hold her, she is my little "baby burrito" :)

Sup Lunk? How's SA, ese? Been getting enough rain!?