5 hour energy drink

EbilDustBunny

nahh i wouldn't say that.. i drank a whole bunch of amp and redbull at my afterprom them did those inflatable race things and darn near had a heart attack, my whole body went numb and it freaked me out.. i thought i was dying.. ended up drinking 4 bottles of water flushing my system and i was fine but it scared the begeezes out of me!

ebil, there's something wrong with you. 5 hour energy is crack in liquid form. if it didn't do nothing (hi boiler) for you, you need to detox.

rofl... well I took the shot before I left for work @ 7:45am and it safe to say it's not doing a thing fer me. :unsure: It's crazy I don't drink those high sugar energy drinks and don't drink coffee a lot. I didn't have breakfast so it's not absorbed into any food and I took it all at once. :twitch: I should be flying right now but all I want is my bed or a pillow. But then again I could drink coffee or a one of those sugar packed drinks and go to sleep if I wanted to. :freak3:

nahh i wouldn't say that.. i drank a whole bunch of amp and redbull at my afterprom them did those inflatable race things and darn near had a heart attack, my whole body went numb and it freaked me out.. i thought i was dying.. ended up drinking 4 bottles of water flushing my system and i was fine but it scared the begeezes out of me!

yeah i've nearly od'd on them, too.

With all the booze and caffeine in Mag's system he won't even feel the kidney stone.

I only try to drink water. If I am feeling especially risky I will open up a can of soda. I don't understand why people drink energy drinks. A friend of mine drinks redbull or rockstar and then a few hours later she is half asleep. Same thing can be said for people who drink coffee in the morning. After the initial caffeine overload they are all like "Woooo morningtime!!!" and then in the afternoon they're grumpy. Why drink something for energy to only be tired a few hours later anyway?

try drinking enough water til you feel drunk

No...do not. Lost, do not encourage people to poison themselves. I have seen it happen first hand and it's not pretty.

Caffeine is fine as long as you know what you're doing. Caffeine works best when taken in small doses periodically throughout the day (not in one tiny cup in the morning). Energy drinks are designed for maybe 2 hour's worth of energy, anyone drinking them expecting anything more probably shouldn't be drinking them.

i just got to college a week ago, and i've been drunk for 4 days in a row... according to the Alcohol survey they make you take (AlcoholEDU), i have a BAC of .29 right now.

60% of all liquids i have been drinking are alcoholic

36% Mountain Dew

4% Tabasco Sauce

I've never tried the 5 hour drink, but they have been at GNC for quite a long time..

Energy to go out drinking - redbull or if you find yourself in central europe.. try my favorite - Blue Pig

Energy for physical fitness + a muscel replinisher - I recommend Speed Shot or Adrenaline stacker. I would drink one of these 15-30 minutes before a game and would see flashing circles when the national anthem was being sung.. they also help you recover faster after a workout

i just got to college a week ago, and i've been drunk for 4 days in a row... according to the Alcohol survey they make you take (AlcoholEDU), i have a BAC of .29 right now.

36% Mountain Dew

4% Tabasco Sauce

Seeing as how your supposed BAC of .29 is between 3 and 4 times the legal limit, I would think you should be curled up on the floor somewhere sleeping for a day or so.

Methinks that survey is a little off when it comes to seasoned drinking vets in college...

36% Mountain Dew

4% Tabasco Sauce

Seeing as how your supposed BAC of .29 is between 3 and 4 times the legal limit, I would think you should be curled up on the floor somewhere sleeping for a day or so.

Methinks that survey is a little off when it comes to seasoned drinking vets in college...

the legal limit of .08 is like 2-3 beers depending on your size. Assuming it's 16 oz and 5% alcohol.

36% Mountain Dew

4% Tabasco Sauce

the legal limit of .08 is like 2-3 beers depending on your size. Assuming it's 16 oz and 5% alcohol.

You just got to college a week ago, you've been drinking for four days straight, and you honestly think that your BAC is still at .29? Haven't classes started by now?

Is this something you are honestly proud of? I like drinking myself, but if this is all true, that's just sad.

36% Mountain Dew

4% Tabasco Sauce

You just got to college a week ago, you've been drinking for four days straight, and you honestly think that your BAC is still at .29? Haven't classes started by now?

Is this something you are honestly proud of? I like drinking myself, but if this is all true, that's just sad.

yeah i tend to agree with Appalaction fox. I'm not trying to single you out or anything but college isn't all about "fun", u actually have to do some work. If you are going to class good for you but in that kind of state you might miss out on vital information (which a lot of it can come out on the first couple of days).

Save the drinking for the weekend. 4 days straight of boozin is rough. Dont think college is a walk in the park, it's not..I lost a year of school because i was stupid and didn't pay enough attention to my studies, I dont wanna see my friends make that same mistake.