UT3 Demo?

Wentz

Seems Target has the MX518 on sale for 29.99

Now thats a price I don't mind. I'll have to stop by target on the way home tomorrow and see if they have any. If so, I think I'll pick one up myself. and stop in and talk to the Game Stop guys to see if I can get some free stuff for cybercitygaming

thanks Bushwack for the tip. :peace:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Target has the MX518 on sale for 29.99

Now thats a price I don't mind. I'll have to stop by target on the way home tomorrow and see if they have any. If so, I think I'll pick one up myself. and stop in and talk to the Game Stop guys to see if I can get some free stuff for cybercitygaming

thanks Bushwack for the tip. :peace:

Don't mind what the sticker says, make sure you scan the bar code. :hihi:

Ok, fine, I stopped at target today and picked one up. There, happy now! :biglaugha:

I am now the proud owner of a MX518. Probelm is I pulled a ligament in my right rist and its killing me. Had to go get x-rays and what not so now it hurts to use the mouse, so i guess it will have to wait for a day or 2. :bang:

Ok, fine, I stopped at target today and picked one up. There, happy now! :biglaugha:

I am now the proud owner of a MX518. Probelm is I pulled a ligament in my right rist and its killing me. Had to go get x-rays and what not so now it hurts to use the mouse, so i guess it will have to wait for a day or 2. :bang:

You won't be dissapointed

Still I wonder what kind of anti-piracy this thing is going to have. I hope it's nothing like Steam.

Yet people were still able to pirate Bioshock. Just proves that anti-piracy won't ever work, not matter how restrictive it gets because those groups out there will still find ways to get past those fun little anti-piracy things.

I just logged over 1000 hours.

What a Nerd!! :biglaugha: j/k I've spent the last week finishing off the site. Should be done now accept for the opening day. Its now the 29th of this month.

I haven't played anything lately, I was getting into ETQW, I guess I'll have to go back to it for a bit. The kids are picking up Halo3 tonight so they have a new game to play with. :(

I want a new game, not fair! :bang:

I'll be looking for that demo HW, I think you need to put in a good word for all of us. Maybe someone can hack the video feed and put up DEMO NOW!! in big letters. :o ok, back to reality.

Crysis demo said to drop tomorrow..

No?

Demo Download

SUXORZ

Wow, hadn't seen that.

That puts a kink in my pants...not sure what that means...probably a euphemism of Canadian origin.

But, it also means that I don't get to see how much of a dog my compy is as well. Guess I won't be upgrading until after the UT3 demo.

Really. How much of a secret could UT3 demo release be? AND...why can't FK find out the exact date...I mean come on! He knows everything.

ty for checking, sir.

Want to start a list of questions to ask? I can think of a few, but I won't be able to make it to the IRC chat tonight.

1. When will the demo be released? How much of the game is included with the demo?

2. What is the latest word on the unreal engine's performance on quad core processors?

3. Are double jumps and dodge jumps included in the game?

4. Are there any advancements to the AI from what was previously mentioned in interviews?

What's the info to go to said IRC...

I do have PDE's to do tonight... oh yeah and a PC Architecture assignemnt... but they can wait ;)

Dodge jumps are in. I dont think double jumps (at least not the combination of dodge+double).

Edited by DarkArchon

I've heard rumors going either way for dodge/double jumping. I just want to side double jump... :)

And I'm at work, so I can't go into IRC just yet. Would someone mind submitting my questions? I'll let Dark give you $10 if you do.