UT3 Demo?

Wentz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone read/heard anything about a possible date for demo release?

I was on the other afternoon and some clan guys were saying SofaKing had gotten ahold of a copy. That is game chat so take it with a grain of salt.

My guess is still mid October.

I thought the only thing on newsgroups was naket chix from the 80's

I just did a little scouring and found plenty of good games but the were all at least a few years old. I figure todays games span several CDs or a DVD and no one wants to upload 2 or 3 gig games. Or maybe the anti-piracy thing worked and no one cracks games any more.

Still I wonder what kind of anti-piracy this thing is going to have. I hope it's nothing like Steam.

Or maybe the anti-piracy thing worked and no one cracks games any more.

hahahahhahahahahahaha....

-Fk

I laughed at that one too. No disrespect bush... everything is still cracked these days. :)

You know I've been clean for 4 years now. It's been a real difficult time in my life but with support from family and friends I have been able to make it without breaking down once. Seems thought on every street corner is some punk handing out the best new games and software. I just clench my teeth and close my eyes while I run past.

I don't think everyone is getting my sarcasm. Guess I need to put one of these ---> :lol2: at the end of my posts from now on. Wentz, how do you do it without using any silly emoticons? I know, it has something to do with horror of Primus's posts.

I don't think everyone is getting my sarcasm. Guess I need to put one of these ---> :lol2: at the end of my posts from now on. Wentz, how do you do it without using any silly emoticons? I know, it has something to do with horror of Primus's posts.

The main difference is that we take you seriously, not Wentz... :P

Indeed. Wentz is obviously bitter about everything in life, so the sarcasm comes out quite naturally. You're an old man with kids - you're not supposed to have humour anymore... ( :biglaugha: )

On the other hand, I just lost the respect I had for you, you PIRATE!!! ( :biglaugha: )

Indeed. Wentz is obviously bitter about everything in life, so the sarcasm comes out quite naturally. You're an old man with kids - you're not supposed to have humour anymore... ( :biglaugha: )

On the other hand, I just lost the respect I had for you, you PIRATE!!! ( :biglaugha: )

I just wanted to add another dumb purple face to this discussion. :biglaugha:

I haven't been a pirate for years now. Since Orig UT, I've grown up and been a big boy and purchased all the games I play.

Oh, and it's HUMOR...not HUMOUR...This server is on Amurikan soil so let's all talk like it, eh?

Yeah whatever Unclean, nice double sarcasm. What he really meant by that was Wentz is so awesome that it would be silly not to pay attention to him. Help bush out instead of playing innocent u king of sarcasm, you just use nerdy words occasionally to throw people off but I know what's goin on.

Dark is jealous and is secretly attending smartycamp when he's not gettin pwned up in UT. One of these days when you don't expect it he's gonna show up with his C- game ready to go

Being old and having kids just means I'm experienced at scoring wit da ladies.

Same here Tek, I prolly haven't pirated anything since about that time. Back then I was broke and could either buy games or feed my babies. Your a sick man Dark, thinking it's better to starve the young.

Edited by bushwack

I paid for UT2K4 but really like having the no CD crack so I don't have to fool with the disks all the time. My guess is that most of you aren't stuffing in a disk every time you play???

In general I've always been surprised that there isn't some kind of fee associated with the master servers or some other way for the game designers to get some money beyond the initial often pirated release.

I think the 1st patch that came out for ut2k4 fixed the CD thing Cannon... I haven't used a CD in a long time

There shouldn't be a charge for any online game that isn't fully hosted, moderated etc.

Technically all a "master server" needs to be is a text document or lame database with a list of all the servers and corresponding IP addresses..

Edited by Wentz