How did you find Mmmms/GCs server/community?

Xoul

I had half life when I was in high school for a while. And I was a big fan of Unreal and UT. Well, in the computer lab someone had managed to get unreal gold on one of the PCs. Well, some kids that were in the [DOH] community, Raven and Raiden, were watching me play Unreal gold on one of the PCs. "Hey, Buddy, you should get counter-strike its a really cool game!" Well, I downloaded the mod and checked it out. I was playing in the [Doh] Community for a few months, then I moved over to Mmmms community(forums, server etc). When they started the "gamers coalition" I waited a while before I joined. Honestly it was the greatest thing I ever did. Shortly after that I paid 75 dollars to get admin access(i paid 25 for my GC membership so i had to pay 25 extra to make it an even 100). I never see Raven or Raiden on anymore though <_<:shrug03:. I do leave every now and then when a new PC game comes out that I like, and then I just get bored with it and always end up coming back here. I played lineage 2 for a while. A friend of mine let me play his WoW account because he wasn't playing it at all and was just wasting his money so I helped him out with that because I didn't want to pay the 50 to get it... 15 was better than 50 imo. But still... I ended up back at CS:S. And thats how I came here!

Bought HL2 & CSS. I pubbed for a bit with an old Natural Selections (HL Alien Mod) clan. I found this server via searching. Thought it was a good place to get good at. I remember Mag always being at the top of the list and someone I could never kill. Saw the ad for the website and thought I'd join up. Now I'm a reg, been to FFs and occasionally let Mag shoot me to let him reminisce.

I came across this community back when it was called SOS. After that fell apart, I stuck with the [LuckyCharms] group. LC had a server for a while, but eventually we just all played in the old [Mmmm] Plat server that I believe was run by Dirk.

I came across this community back when it was called SOS. After that fell apart, I stuck with the [LuckyCharms] group. LC had a server for a while, but eventually we just all played in the old [Mmmm] Plat server that I believe was run by Dirk.

Someone was asking who Dirk was a few weeks back. I think it was an Mmmm member. I laughed a little, but not into the microphone.

Someone was asking who Dirk was a few weeks back. I think it was an Mmmm member. I laughed a little, but not into the microphone.

It? ....but yea, he was in the [Mmmm] clan for quite a while.