Well I Played

Fatty

GC Founder

After day 2 I'm already ready to start thinking about a league...I love the teamwork aspect, but it's still somewhat random in the pub...

We got away with playing GC + randoms vs the other side last night without complete domination, which was nice....server was packed for several hours straight.

After day 2 I'm already ready to start thinking about a league...I love the teamwork aspect, but it's still somewhat random in the pub...

We got away with playing GC + randoms vs the other side last night without complete domination, which was nice....server was packed for several hours straight.

id be up for a league :)

just don't expect him to show up on a regular basis. :)

you never remind me, or you schedule the match on a saturday night at 10. :P

you never remind me, or you schedule the match on a saturday night at 10. :P

you can no has secreturry.

GC Founder

Ok, someone work up a roster based on this.

We're working on the webpage redo (for the last and final and end and nth time), and we'll work in a TF2 page to represent our team.

Who wants to be captain? I'm just an engineer.