Birthday present

mohawk

• 2 months later...

hey mo, me and the wife live in park slope brooklyn. lemme know if you ever want to go out for some drinks.

and as far as gift giving is concerned, always go with thoughtful gifts, they get more points than anything.

like my wife is always cold, while im always hot so...

i got her this for christmas:

slanket

and

hand warmer

and i threw in a spa package when we get back from christmas in atlanta, comes with swedish massage, manicure and pedicure.

the slanket! haha.. good idea, i feel like i've seen that somewhere before..

.. i'm all about practical gifts (when i get them).. she's moving into a new apt and is tv'less.. so it makes sense..

looking at a 26" for $400-$500

GC Alumni

How about a Sirius Stiletto 2 with a 3 month subscription card? That thing is pretty awesome, you can listen to Sirius on the go, in the car, at home....even over wireless internet connection. AND it is a full featured digital music player. You can even record satelite programming similar to Tivo...even hit one button and grab a song you are listening to if the need arises! Comes with all the software and cables to manage your media on your PC.

Even if you dont like Howard Stern, which I do...there is SO much programming on Sirius, I havent listened to regular radio in 2 years :)

Edited by Clueless