WHO IT IS?? WIN $10 if you know!

Fatty

The first person who can name the guys in the picture wins $10 off a membership or renewal (non-transferrable!!!)*.

This picture is from Tequila Panchos #1, taken on June 17, 2001.

Good luck!

post-3-1193282245_thumb.jpg

*winner: please link to this topic for verification when submitting dues

(edited)

Off the top of my head, I only know Mad Bean, Fatty, and Shep :/

GL to anyone that gets the rest.

Btw, u should have to say who is who!

never met them, sorry Mini, you're not Mad Bean

Edited by ZesteR

I meant to type Zap but Zad was stuck in my head.as for the last dude...I have no idea who it is but he looked like Shep kinda.time to do some more research.I'm guessing the last mystery dude is someone who is not still around as I can't find him in any other FF group shots.

I'm guessing the last mystery dude is someone who is not still around as I can't find him in any other FF group shots.

right, that was one of the reasons I guessed Homer. He is in Washington State now (I think....don't remember for sure, but out west) Plus, a looong time ago he posted some pictures of him and his wife/girlfriend in LA and that kinda looks like him.

GC Founder

Rev wins, although I'd like a complete answer!

Can someone find the thread where Mad Bean can be seen finishing my floor? Flitter did some cleaning around here, and home improvement got (hopefully) mixed into Chit Chat.

Mini, Fatty and NCC in the back. Zap and dest in the front.

And per my response... can I bestow my prize on a worthy companion?

Destroyer had a server. Fatty had a vision. Everyone else enjoyed the fruits of that union. Until one day (not long after 9/11 i think) the two had a falling out. Fatty took the Mmmm vision and eventually had the GC vision. Dest started DOH which might even still be around. Dest left DOH after some time and I have no idea what he is doing nowadays. There was contention between Doh and Mmmm but time heals all wounds (except maybe for DJ Premier) and now we enjoy peace in the land.

Who can tell me the 'clan' that comprised most of the members that would become DOH?