You guys are driving me back to CS:S

Lunk

I only play on our own. My private map exploring time is almost always interrupted by players.....

Ted Break Danson is signing on as the TF2 Game Director.....one issue might be is that our server is not VAC secured? (this is what Ted told Bub...). That'll be one step. Look for growth soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We're going to have to make a decision on whether or not to keep this server very shortly.

Makes sense to get rid of it if no one ever uses it; however, I would try to make it a "24/7 2Fort Server" first. If it cannot get people in this way, it never will.

You guys should play a bit in some servers that have experienced players to learn the ropes. Some of the gc guys were playing kind of funny when I was in there (not lunk, he was owning me). I would suggest checking out the Fatgamer servers. Some very good players in there. Add me to your favorites if you don't feel like searching for the servers as I play in there often. I'd help you get your server started but it's not fun playing heavy without a good medic.