last night

NOFX

So last night, I was awaken "again".... by my roomate has his month old girlfriend arguing. I heard him saying.. "Don't leave" "Please don't leave". What a wuss.... 23 with an 18 year old girlfriend who urinated in his bed the night before... I've seen him bring at least 2-3 girls over before he met her within the last 4 months. We as men should have a responsibility to tell our fellow men when they are heading down the wrong path, but yet I don't have the heart to.

i see nothing wrong with his actions, except possibly, only bringing 2-3 girls over in the past 4 months

well, me being the hip age of 26. First off, I would never ever chase an 18 year old and beg her to stay. Especially when she was so trashed the night before she urinated in my bed. I have 8 years experience on her, Its my place, I work, I have accomplished everything I have on my own with very little help.

For me to bow down to college freshman, who has never earned anything on their own and has everything given to her, by her parents. I would feel like I had just thrown away everything I had accomplished for myself. If anything she should be the one begging to stay at my place.

i see nothing wrong with his actions, except possibly, only bringing 2-3 girls over in the past 4 months

well, me being the hip age of 26. First off, I would never ever chase an 18 year old and beg her to stay. Especially when she was so trashed the night before she urinated in my bed. I have 8 years experience on her, Its my place, I work, I have accomplished everything I have on my own with very little help.

For me to bow down to college freshman, who has never earned anything on their own and has everything given to her, by her parents. I would feel like I had just thrown away everything I had accomplished for myself. If anything she should be the one begging to stay at my place.

I'm 26 as well, but that doesn't stop me from hanging out with 21-22 year olds. I'd probably hang out with 18 year olds if the legal drinking age was lowered. I don't that says anything about who you are...

..on the other hand, if he was begging.. and being pathetic.. it's a different story..

Just make sure your upset because he's being a db, and not out of jealousy..

i prefer the sit back and let them come to me approach..

That sucks for him, but i would let him do his own thing with her. Man she got drunk and tinkleed the bed she prob had no control over it. Sucks but if he likes or loves her its not that big a deal ya know.

The girl was prob embarrassed and wanted to leave.

oh yea my girlfriend is 18. luckily she doesn't like to drink :biglaugha:

my girlfriend is hotter :)

sj is not hot

Win!

I know this probably isn't the case, but could he possibly be in love? I dunno...seems logical. :shrug03:

Otherwise, yes, you should call him out.

In love with Sj? That's kind of disturbing :P

I think mohawk summed it up with db. I kinda thought it you guys were joking when you said out of jealously.. But it was really just pathetic. My friend and I both agree that he is acting like he has never had a g/f before. And because of this, he seems to forget that he is living with me and isn't as respectful to my things or myself. To put it this way.

I own the townhouse. I rent the room to him, not two people. With him there it isn't to bad. Now that we have the homeless girl living with him, I feel like I am the house cleaner for two college kids. I think it will be over within in a month, if not.

a) she's paying rent

B) Im living by myself

lol nofx

i love how the B. ) makes B)

i think you should add.. C) .. or i'll just watch, B)

and.. i've been saying it since '88.. just because you've been acting like one for the past 15 years, does not constitute legal ownership

db

Edited by mohawk

this sounds like a tucker max story

Tucker max confronts his friend, hilarity does not ensue.

But yeah maybe not confront him but see if he's willing to talk about his situation. Approach him as the friend you are, not as a critic.

Edited by Xterminator