-=RP=-

ZesteR

You ALL stack. I just love it when someone asks for one of those stacked maps, and then I see them on the stacked side. You know, CT on Aztec, CT on prodigy, CT on cbble, etc. Same ppl play CT on cbble every time.

ya I hate that....I hate aztec and dust, cbble isnt too bad, as long as mo isn't awping on the CT side :D

and can we do something about the after midnight map rotation? d2, and cbble are fine, but aztec and office <_< the server just dies after midnight cause the rotation sucks....and then I am forced to go elsewhere :disgust:

auto-random for everybody and block team-switching (this is my favorite choice becuase it keeps a team intact for the duration of the map instead of switching over and over and over like ptb does)

You can't block team-switching. What if people leave?

I see this part of GC hasn't changed. XD

I'm not sure if this is still in effect but.. I thought the best way to deal with balance (without the drama from regular stackers complaining) was to end the map at.. I think it was 6-0? Other than that.. Nothing has really been effective without a HUGE thread coming up about regularX jumping on the forums and acting like he's singled out. Because you know that happens often. =]

I think 5-0 is more than enough to push players to balance earlier rather than at 9-0. I don't play video games anymore but.. I think that would be the most effective method. Just my opinion.

(edited)

minimum rates are enforced by mani, sorry that you think people are still rate hacking

edit: also, i was just joking when i called you guys bad, but resorting to saying you have a cal team doesnt make you look that great either ;p

I have cevo-p source proof, and cal-m cod4 proof and im garbage at both games xD

Edited by tookey

I see this part of GC hasn't changed. XD

I'm not sure if this is still in effect but.. I thought the best way to deal with balance (without the drama from regular stackers complaining) was to end the map at.. I think it was 6-0? Other than that.. Nothing has really been effective without a HUGE thread coming up about regularX jumping on the forums and acting like he's singled out. Because you know that happens often. =]

I think 5-0 is more than enough to push players to balance earlier rather than at 9-0. I don't play video games anymore but.. I think that would be the most effective method. Just my opinion.

just curious why you dont play anymore?

I guess.. I got bored and grew out of it. It's not just CS that I don't play.. It's all games in general. I did play CS for ten minutes sometime last week though. After that.. It felt like I was wasting my time.

Hmmm.. I also go out a bit too much these days. It's just funner being out and meeting new people. If I'm not out I'm doing research on what I can do to my S2K and RX7 (Most likely I will sell my FC and buy an FD).

I've pretty much wasted 19/20 years of my life doing nothing but playing video games and I feel that I need to make up for all that lost time. I've been working, meeting new people, new friends. I got phone numbers from six girls in one night, that was pretty fun. I love girls. So yeah, I'm making up for lost time. I'm learning how to drive (autox and road racing). Learning all the hot spots in downtown San Diego (I sneaks in! >=]). I'm moving out after summer, so soon i'll be working two jobs temporarily. Working out, getting into shape.. Stuff like that. I'm finally enjoying life..

Up till recently the only thing I knew was video games.. And now I have to say I'm a lot happier without it. =]

That's it in a nutshell though.

I guess.. I got bored and grew out of it.

Sounds like a phase. I did that for a few years after I got burnt out on EverQuest. No games, and for a while no internet. Give it time, you'll come around to find a happy medium. You're still young, all your best video gaming days are still ahead of you.

I guess.. I got bored and grew out of it. It's not just CS that I don't play.. It's all games in general. I did play CS for ten minutes sometime last week though. After that.. It felt like I was wasting my time.

Hmmm.. I also go out a bit too much these days. It's just funner being out and meeting new people. If I'm not out I'm doing research on what I can do to my S2K and RX7 (Most likely I will sell my FC and buy an FD).

I've pretty much wasted 19/20 years of my life doing nothing but playing video games and I feel that I need to make up for all that lost time. I've been working, meeting new people, new friends. I got phone numbers from six girls in one night, that was pretty fun. I love girls. So yeah, I'm making up for lost time. I'm learning how to drive (autox and road racing). Learning all the hot spots in downtown San Diego (I sneaks in! >=]). I'm moving out after summer, so soon i'll be working two jobs temporarily. Working out, getting into shape.. Stuff like that. I'm finally enjoying life..

Up till recently the only thing I knew was video games.. And now I have to say I'm a lot happier without it. =]

That's it in a nutshell though.

cool. i hear where you come from. if i was at school right now, i know i wouldn't be playing as much and would be spending more time with friends and studying rather than gaming. Being in a new city, has caused me to play more games again since I don't know too many people and work schedule isn't the most fun. Did you read the book The Game? I ask because that its all about picking up girls.

(edited)
SHAZBOT!

I heard from somebody that heard it fom his uncles monkey that the -=RP=- guys worship Gary Coleman, kick little puppies and listen to Milli Vanilli. That and they like to push blind people into oncomming traffic... just disgusting.

Shaftiel

There's nothing wrong with listening to Milli Vanilli sir! I happen to listen to them quite often. Everything else... Questionable behavior.

The lip sync-ers reminds me of my college years.

~Girl you know it's true... ooh ooh ooh, I love you~ :thumbsup:

Edited by shoot

Playing on GC was fun but.. It's still a game and I just can't play games for very long like I used to. =P

Never read that book, it sounds interesting though.

It's too difficult to budget gaming vs social life when I get asked to hang out every night. And if I make a plan or schedule then gaming will feel more like a necessity and it won't be fun anymore. =P

I'll jump on every now and then when I'm bored. Just remember than I'm on the West and most of you are asleep when I get home.. Or waking up for work. =]