• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests
2) If you're not 21 and you are caught drinking, smoking pot, or anything else illegal, you will be kicked out without a refund. Be warned, this is not a joke. If you're not responsible enough to deal with this, don't come.

LOL - You must be over 21 to smoke pot....it is illegal if you are under 21.

As for the legal waiver. I threw a few bachelor parties for friends over the years and as long as you do NOT charge for alcohol then you are free of any legal obligations. This law is the same in Michigan, Ohio, Florida and Georgia. I do not know about other states since I have yet to throw a bachelor party in one of them.

What about if the 18-20 year olds want to go drink in their cars down the street.....that way you have no responsibility for them drinking or suppliying them with alcohol. (You entrepreneurs......make sure the young crowd knows they can buy a glass from your car for 5 bucks and then they will magically find a can of beer on the ground by your tire.)

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Yes, I know a few who were there since I could not make it and heard all the stories....wish I had made it.

Anyone ever talk to Redeyez? If I think about coming this year I definately want to meet him....preferably at his workplace LOL.

GC Founder
i do recall a joint being passed last year...

Yes, and I was not happy about that at all. In fact, bringing illegal drugs to a party where the people hosting aren't endorsing that sort of thing is disrespectful to say the least.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Don't make us break out the wifflebats, kids. :angry:

Thank god i'm over 21 :)

Last year was a blast, and there is no way i'm missing out this year. Hoepfully the chicago crew will meet up with me again and we can go out on the town again :D

As for the smoking weed thing.......well nothing never mind LOL :P

~ChAmBER

yeah, where's it at...ill bring some liquor....

red ....you better be going!!! :) unless thats a cruel April fools joke.

btw....im hoping to crash at one of yours (bobby or jays) place if i extend my visit :)

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

W1lco - I am comin this year. I talked to Red this afternoon he said we can crash at his pad if we want. My brother-in-law manages a couple Holiday Inns though so I will try to get a couple rooms cheap.

Red will be there as well he said (I told him he better have his donkey there cause I wanna go visit his workplace afterwards.)