Age Limit is 18 (but look out)

Fatty

We don't want any of our friends to not be able to attend, so we'll be sure to define the rules about this:

1) If you're 18 you can attend

2) If you're not 21 and you are caught drinking, smoking pot, or anything else illegal, you will be kicked out without a refund. Be warned, this is not a joke. If you're not responsible enough to deal with this, don't come.

This creates the situation of "policing," who will be in charge of this, and who will enforce it.

There will be a crew selected in advance that will have a special T-Shirt made for them, stating that they will help with this (could it be possible that we won't have to worry about it?) I have a feeling someone will be removed.

By the way, if you drive far and you decide to screw around and roll the dice <_< and you're wondering, "well, where would we get kicked to?" Not my problem.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

you should have some form noterized (sp?) for those to come that takes all legal responsibilities from you.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Thats a good idea Moss. Like a waiver that says 'You're here at your own risk and you take actions at your own risk as well... but we're still gonna throw you out if you drink or do drugs.'

Also... can I have a t-shirt? :huh:

Ok, i want to be the enforcer!!!! If we need more i'll recruit...

I loved bouncing at bars, also bartending. If need be I will have the wirst bands.

Qualifications:

I have numerouse letters of recommendation for the district attourny of waukesha, when i worked in a liquor store. Ever homecoming and prom the police would send a sting team of underagers to buy booze. I never got busted. I went through five stings, had a quote in the paper about effective carding techniques and recognizing underagers. I guess that's why I'm so hard on the peeps that are under 21. worked the liquor store for 2 years and bounced and bartended for a year and half.

I'm a firm believer in the parents come pick you up theory, either that, or i'll beat you too unconsiousness and throw you in cab, and let mommy and daddy figure out your punishment...

Oh yeah, I don't need a T-shirt but it would be fun. :D

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
I'd crack skulls of any underage drinkers...

so you crack ur own skull every weekend? :P:rolleyes:

Guest Ex-Archaic nonMCC number owning
Guests

how will you guys be varifing if the person is 18?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

No ID = No Admittance. Everyone over 18 should have some form of ID by now....

Good choice fat.It wasnt a problem last year and i dont think will see one this yr.But in these days where the american dream has become scorin a fat lawsuit payment you need to cover your butt.

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

What is the difference of a 17 year old and an 18 year old why make it 18, cant i come....i am Very Mature.... Setting an age limit below 21 doesnt verify the mature behavior of oneself. If 18 is the limit because of maturity that just stumps me but 21 i can understand due to the LAW!!

:angry:

18 is the limit because he will not be held responsible for your actions should you do anything bad. He will also not be held responsible should anything happen to you...nothing to do with maturity...

Sorry Red...BUT I do invite you to the Wisconsin LAN party this summer!

Check out the forum for it!!!

Gunny

in the USA 18 years is the leagle voting age. It is the age at which the Law considers you to be an adult. At the age of 17 you are still under your parents responsibility and they have to answer for your actions.

in the USA 18 years is the leagle voting age. It is the age at which the Law considers you to be an adult. At the age of 17 you are still under your parents responsibility and they have to answer for your actions.

Yub Yub

One question for you Fatty...do you think anyone will get really wasted? Because although it is funny, it kinda ruins the point of this LAN party...

Just a thought...

Gunny

I'll field this one fat, why would it ruin the party gunman. Loosen up a bit you are going to whitewater. I would say that whitewater is one of "drunkest" school that I've ever seen. There are like 20 bars within walking distance from campus. You can always find a party. I know you don't drink, i respect that, but don't come down on the people if they want to have fun. I'm not gonna get drop down wasted, where i forgot how to get home the net day. But I plan on having a GREAT time, and if my version of a great time is, having a couple of drinks, gunman it won't effect you... You Hater... :huh:

Oh yeah just take a look at some of the pics from last year, some of those people looked pretty wasted to me. Still looks like everyone had fun.

I was just hoping that everyone wouldn't get so wasted that they would be completly out of it. Not saying that everyone will, but it is nice to know that you wont get completly wasted...thanks Grut!