Coolest short animation I've seen in a while

Flitterkill

Ok...So let me get this straight these demented little kids that chase animals around with butcher knives found a idol thing inside a random bunny they sliced in 2. They find out he can turn insects into jewls feathers and ink so they kill more animals to get the insects to buzz around the dead corps Oh and the idol likes jelly so they give him jelly then kill the animals the insects come they get rich from the jewls and want more so they take the feathers and ink to a general store (how can little kids drive? Or play with butcher knives for that matter...) and sell it to him for all his jelly in stock meanwhile a bunny jumps through the window turns into a bunch of flying spirit things and when the kids get home it turns into a lion and swallows the idol then they try to shoot it but there gun turns into a lamp I think and the lion turns into a rainbow cloud wich turns into a rabbit wich jumps out the window and since everything is back to the way it was the jewels turn back into bugs and kill the demented kids... Some demented author if you ask me

Edited by crazyninja

Ok...So let me get this straight these demented little kids that chase animals around with butcher knives found a idol thing inside a random bunny they sliced in 2. They find out he can turn insects into jewls feathers and ink so they kill more animals to get the insects to buzz around the dead corps Oh and the idol likes jelly so they give him jelly then kill the animals the insects come they get rich from the jewls and want more so they take the feathers and ink to a general store (how can little kids drive? Or play with butcher knives for that matter...) and sell it to him for all his jelly in stock meanwhile a bunny jumps through the window turns into a bunch of flying spirit things and when the kids get home it turns into a lion and swallows the idol then they try to shoot it but there gun turns into a lamp I think and the lion turns into a rainbow cloud wich turns into a rabbit wich jumps out the window and since everything is back to the way it was the jewels turn back into bugs and kill the demented kids... Some demented author if you ask me

Yep, that's pretty much it. What goes around comes around.

It's pretty obviously a protest of the Chinese occupation of Tibet, but nice try.

It's pretty obviously a protest of the Chinese occupation of Tibet, but nice try.

At first I thought it was a protest of Canadian occupation in North America... but then I realized that nobody really notices Canada anyway.

Shaftiel

The word "disturbing" doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now.

Why use kids? Just doesn't fit with evil, if you know what I mean. I think that's the angle of this video.

At first I thought it was a protest of Canadian occupation in North America... but then I realized that nobody really notices Canada anyway.

Shaftiel

Yeah, just like most Americans you never notice your morbidly obese neighbor until it's too late.

Shaftiel

I'm not your buddy, guy!

deltree c:\windows\system32\

Speaking of.. go to c:\windows\system32\oobe\images\title.wma its a cool song.. old IE3 theme... (oobe could be diff i didn't confirm while writing this..

deltree c:\windows\system32\

Speaking of.. go to c:\windows\system32\oobe\images\title.wma its a cool song.. old IE3 theme... (oobe could be diff i didn't confirm while writing this..

I've been wondering where that file was.. could never remember where it was located.