FF08 - Free Pwny Rides

Bubblegum Bandit

Which "theme" for Free PWNY Rides do you like best?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are basically voting on a theme. These banners may or may not be tweaked before they are actually put into use on the site. Color schemes can be changed etc. So...these are your choices of what has been submitted to me over the last couple of weeks. Constructive feedback is not only allowed but requested. Negative feedback will be deleted.

Thanks,

Bub

Banner Theme 1:

ff08banner_1.jpg

Banner Theme 2:

ff08banner_2.jpg

Banner Theme 3:

ff08banner_3.jpg

Banner Theme 4:

ff08banner_4.jpg

They were all submissions. No matter which one we go with, we will be adding the date, location, etc. That one just happens to follow the mold of last year's banner. As far as color scheme goes, those can change too if need be. We need a jumping off point and we're going to go with one of these. That's why I asked you to pick one as well as offer constructive feedback. Shirts can be whatever color we want, obviously the image just needs to stand out decent on the color shirt we go with.

I'm wondering if the T in the scope in front of the "W" is too much? Would that help discern the "PWNY" if he wasn't there maybe? Either that or move the P and the N a little farther out on each side... dunno

I dunno, there is something about #2 that I really like...it could use a bit of tweaking, but there's something simple about it.

#3 and #4 are also pretty darn good....although I think #4 is better if it were between those two. As far as the "W"..yeah its a bit hard to read, but I think a very thin black outline would fix that.

To whom it may concern....nice work on all of them!

I like 4. With a little tweaking, we will be able to see the "W". While it was nice to give it a shot, I don't think the actual animal is necessary to the theme...anyone who is a gamer will understand what pwny rides means and enjoy it. With that theam, w/o the horse, it actually survives without the need for someone to explain that there aren't really animals there. Those requiring this wouldn't know what pwny is anyways.

Personally I like Discom's horse holding an AK (would need a different font though)

As for #4...it's so freakin boring. I mean, if I'm going to wear a tshirt that advertises the fact that I travel cross country to play a video game with other people...it better at least be funny so they can laugh with me not at me. Also it needs to be dark because it hides the tears better.

I voted for #1 but would have voted for Discom's horse if I could.