am i too mean?

stutters

(edited)

I'm confused as to why people gave him serious replies..

He already said that he was being serious -- which, we all know, means that he is making a joke.

Edited by discom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
I always tell the wife, "If you don't like it... the next one will". That might be the source of most of my problems!
dude, that's trademark worthy.

we are at a place in our relationship where i can call you dude, right? :(

Thank you sj. Thank you very much.

This thread earned several revisits this morning!

And I fear there may be several of our male community members in serious jeopardy of having their pieces-parts carried in someone's purse for all time.

(Woah...glad I re-read this post! Originally I said "male members". That would have been a horrible contextual error itself!)

Oh there is no way he is serious so can we quit with the serious 'me and Dr Phil say to talk it out and share some cookies'.

ROFL.

win.

i gotta pull the plug before this gets out of control (everything = joke). :spin2:

you can go kick rocks now....

jerk :D

I'm confused as to why people gave him serious replies..

He already said that he was being serious -- which, we all know, means that he is making a joke.

What ever Mr. Always-coming-in-after-the-fact.

QTF! :D

I think you should just end all the nonsense so you and I can run away together and build that taco stand on the beach we love so much....

Miss you LOVER.... ;)

I think you should just end all the nonsense so you and I can run away together and build that taco stand on the beach we love so much....

Miss you LOVER.... ;)

Um... if this was not directed at me... and I assume it wasn't... please wait until someone else has posted after me before you post this. :unsure2:

<slasher slides a little further down the bench>

Miss you LOVER.... ;)

Um... if this was not directed at me... and I assume it wasn't... please wait until someone else has posted after me before you post this. :unsure2:

<slasher slides a little further down the bench>

Dont run away from your feelings...;)

But really it was for SJ, he knows he likes it when I talk burrito to him...Ain't that right Carne Asada John....he likes this name better ;)

i'm having a hard time staring at anything other than your signature, dna. the only thing you're missing is a well placed <blink> and under construction sign.

You said that a raindow of color would show our love for each other.. :(