why i hate working from the office

stutters

I'll post mine up if I ever get to the point where I'm not downloading something. Behind my router I have one box updating from Ubuntu 7.10 to 8.04 over the net, dl'ing files on my XP box, and this box is browsing the web and has Outlook on it connecting to our Exchange server.

263898967fa5.png

Now if only the firewall at work is more forgiving, grrrr

i know i'm all about stranger danger and stuff, but they can just look at the connections map when you are playing and see where you are from... :)

btw, posting this message on my awesome 24-inch samsung LCD monitor whahahahaha

and i have 2 more 19-inch monitors, AND i am sitting next to cake

My result: 48946/7239

Edited by Undies

The cake is a lie.

Actually, the reason I brought cake for today becuase we are finishing up our boss's office; he's been gone for a week and we are turning his office into Portal, complete with a companion cube and cake (which we will eat today and we will leave him crumbs and a picture of a cake)

cant wait til monday when he comes back...

The cake is a lie.

Actually, the reason I brought cake for today becuase we are finishing up our boss's office; he's been gone for a week and we are turning his office into Portal, complete with a companion cube and cake (which we will eat today and we will leave him crumbs and a picture of a cake)

Very cool

Shaftiel

The cake is a lie.

I hate you.

I had to organize four laptops for 5:30 Monday morning at 4PM today...which they wanted for 33 days...straight...at $150/day. They had a problem with the price.

(edited)
sweet! my box is blank. you rock comcast.

I just started working for comcast... I'm on the phones answering calls from people who hate comcast.

At least nobody here has to work on a:

15 inch CRT

Pentium 3 CPU

256mb of RAM

AND A BALL MOUSE! lkasd flahsdlfhalsjdfhakjsdhf;a

I get 40,000 kbps down and 8,000 up though.

Edited by TheGeek