Rockstar energy drink

Bewildered

Anyone ever had one of these? I was feeling pretty good a few minutes ago, and then something kicked in and I feel really odd. Head spinning, light headed ... Elvis walked in my cube, grabbed some peanuts, and started talkin to me, etc.

Crazy stuff.

rockstar-roasted-mocha.jpg

I used to drink energy drinks (specifically the XS brand of energy drinks) but i stopped. I've changed my habits though and am slowly trying to stop drinking carbonated drinks. Now a days i stick with juices and water and the occasional soda pop.

Eh, I usually find the coffee energy drink mixes to taste like crap. I'll pick it up the next time I'm at a store though , as I've tried about every energy drink I've seen. Speaking of which, who tried Coca-cola Blak while that was around?

Haven't had that rockstar, is it sugar free?

Nope, it has 34 (17 x 2 servings).

what crazy area are you from?

I found it in Bloomington, MN at the local Holiday gas station. :D

I only drink Shockolate and Rawrberry from Powerthirst... now I can kick mother nature with my energy legs!

:lol:

You people are all going to die young.

Personally, (nearly) removing caffeine from my diet was one of the best things I ever did. I sleep better, I wake up better and I just plain feel better overall.

Personally, (nearly) removing caffeine from my diet was one of the best things I ever did. I sleep better, I wake up better and I just plain feel better overall.
your facebook status updates tend to contradict at least 3/4 of your statement.

Awkward.

Actually my lack of sleep lately has nothing to do with caffeine and everything to do with a beautiful lady who won't let me leave her house before 1 in the morning sometimes combined with the fact that I wake up at 5am for work.

you = fail you creepy facebook spy.

:lol: facebook STALKER!!

never had that energy drink, i try to only drink energy drinks when i drink helps keep me going. my personal favorite is still the regular monster or occasionally red bull.

i drink whatever is available to me at the gym when im benchpressing mag's weight.

Awkward.

Actually my lack of sleep lately has nothing to do with caffeine and everything to do with a beautiful lady who won't let me leave her house before 1 in the morning sometimes combined with the fact that I wake up at 5am for work.

you = fail you creepy facebook spy.

hey man, i'm not asking for details. you're the one that gets all emo on your published news feed, not me. i'm just making points and killing time.

Eh, I usually find the coffee energy drink mixes to taste like crap. I'll pick it up the next time I'm at a store though , as I've tried about every energy drink I've seen. Speaking of which, who tried Coca-cola Blak while that was around?

I tried it (Coca-Cola Blak)...it was horrible.

that stuff is NASTY. Got a whole pack of it.. when it came out... took one sip.. DONE.

terrible stuff