what are you doing RIGHT NOW?

stutters

I'm executing an installation script against a validated system, talking to two people on IM, and definitely not doing the other stuff I'm supposed to be doing because the tech lead is off at a meeting for the next hour.

And posting in a thread SJ started.

Searching fishing reports for the three lakes chain for a week long vacation starting tomorrow! Packed the some gear last night for 2 hours, just the bass and walleye stuff. Bringing a total of 11 rods and 14 reels. Tonight is muskie!

(edited)

Talking to my bro about paintball (I played, he's into it now, making me get interested again) via xfire

And researching student discounted software for the upcoming semester.. (Project Management, fun)

Should be fixing scanners in the back room. We have 5 broken, and I can make 4 good ones out of the parts. We still have 3 good ones left, and no machines need one, so I'm being lazy atm.

Edited by ZesteR

(edited)
wohooo! just got clearance to have my last day be tomorrow, not sometime next week. :wavey::boing:

also thinking about lunch. again.

Do you have another job lined up already or the hunting shall began soon?

Edited by Demoner

wohooo! just got clearance to have my last day be tomorrow, not sometime next week. :wavey::boing:

also thinking about lunch. again.

you have another job lined up already or the hunting shall began soon?

I sense a brass pole in his immediate future, also the need to clean it.

GC Alumni

nom nom nom'ing on an arby's chicken bacon swiss.

new job starts monday. dude, this corporate "stuff" is not for me. for starters, i can't call any of the c-levels dude. screw that noise.