Guitar Hero - Aerosmith

Mini_Me

wondering if the demand will be as high as orignal on the Wii? called Toys r Us and they didnt have in their hands yet, but still had reserve tickets left.

anyone else itching for some new songs? plans to get your hands on it?

I'd rather play Aerosmith on my real guitar.

These are the songs I can play by them (minus the solos. those take too long to memorize):

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Walk This Way

Dude Looks Like A Lady

Sweet Emotion

Same Old Song And Dance

Last Child

GC Founder

few songs in, and although nice to have new songs...havent been wowed. but not exactly sure what my expectations were....

fatty and i both say it sounds like you cant hear what you are playing, like those levels are down, and lack of multiplayer coop was disappointing.

but have all of maybe 30 minutes playing it....

Picked it up with the wireless guitar bundle - the faceplate is sweet - and have enjoyed it. I like the selection of the "opening acts" and the Aerosmith songs are of course a lot of fun to play. There are a few songs of theirs that I hadn't heard before, but they seem to be good ones nonetheless. I finished the career on Hard yesterday and had a new one unlocked after the credits. I'm wondering if more will be unlocked after finishing the other difficulties? There are also some good ones to "purchase" from the Vault to round it out. So far I'm happy I got it, it's fun to play so many great Aerosmith songs, and some of Perry's solos are VERY difficult on hard, so I know I will be significantly challenged with expert. Best of all, the wife loves it and with two guitars we can play together now :)

First 3 sets done on medium...starting to pick up in difficulty which is nice. I agree that the lack of co-op career is a drag...don't know why you would remove it from the game but the multi-player does track the co-op it appears.

I've not hit any battles yet so I don't know if they exist. All in all it was just nice to get some new songs to try.

few songs in, and although nice to have new songs...havent been wowed. but not exactly sure what my expectations were....

fatty and i both say it sounds like you cant hear what you are playing, like those levels are down, and lack of multiplayer coop was disappointing.

but have all of maybe 30 minutes playing it....

forgot to mention this earlier, but if you go into the options menu, you can adjust the levels for the crowd, band, and guitar sections. Play with them a bit and see if you can better equalize it to your liking :)

Please don't take this the wrong way but I think all guitar hero games are a joke. If you really want to learn to play these songs go learn to play the guitar. =P

I play the guitar, yet I also enjoy guitar hero. So put that in yer pipe and smoke it! :D

Sure the toy is fun, but in my opinion, a guitar is much much easier to play. The only difference is the guitar takes just a little longer in the beginning to learn. I guess it makes people feel like they are playing a guitar, when in reality you are just pressing a specific button when a specific color comes across your screen, with music playing in the background. Oh well, at least its fun right?

Heaven forbid that people should have fun playing a game that barely resembles the real activity. Let's all go out and buy $200,000 cars and race them around the Nurburgring! Then we can all go put on some football pads and head to an NFL game and tackle those pansies! After that why don't we all get some guns and start shooting at each other! YAY! Video Games should be replaced by Real Life and then we can ALL feel better about ourselves as people because we're so accomplished at so many activities! (except for those of us who are dead due to car accidents, football accidents or gun accidents)

backslash, sarcasm.