Velcome!

Clueless

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright i downloaded it and when i was steeing up the video settings (to the same as i have cs) the screen whent black and all i could see was the mouse curser flashing and hear the music very choppily.. and it wont stop.. i think the zombies have taken teh computor over, what do i do!

it worked fine till i whent to adjust the resolution and screen thingy (like widescreen 16:10) and clicked apply, its the only setting that looks normal and fits my screen properly and i use it for cs with no problem.. if there is a way to fix this without reinstalling that'd be neeto

edit - nvm i reinstalled it and its still doing it everytime i open the game

Edited by Fairweather

i was on for a map but on change i got dc'd and cant get back in . o well !

Becoming a member will insure that these frustrations never plague you again :D

Fatty has been askin me for 4 years but im rly just a cheap-o tbh. Idk i might since i have actual time to play a decent amount again.

Oh and idk if there is a FF setting. At least i havent seen it yet.

can we enable friendly fire? it will make things much more interesting if a zombie is able to penetrate the group of survivors and run amok within their circle

also, it will make the idea of infected much better, seeing you are taking a risk to attack a teammate if you think they are infected

No, game killer. You must be the same person who keeps saying the zombies should be faster and stronger, you push F2 at round start don't you?

GC Alumni
Yup, sure has been a hit so far....making those GC reserves a great value :D

I just hope it's not like a "fad" game where it's a huge hit at first then it just dies a month later when... Left 4 Dead... comes... out...

Oh...

Time will tell, just as any game, it will have it's ups and downs, but the biggest appeal to this game is that it's free.

Yup, sure has been a hit so far....making those GC reserves a great value :D

I just hope it's not like a "fad" game where it's a huge hit at first then it just dies a month later when... Left 4 Dead... comes... out...

Oh...

Time will tell, just as any game, it will have it's ups and downs, but the biggest appeal to this game is that it's free.

My friend, who I'm trying to get playing on there when I play it, thinks it's pretty fun and makes him want L4D even more now. Who knows, maybe people are playing Zombie Panic to get their zombie fix until it comes out.

Since when could zombies logically understand anything besides eating brains?

We may never find out. In some zombie movie (forget what the name was), zombies were using guns o_O

Dawn of the dead.. i think

ill try out the server as soon as i can :blink:

I'll be putting some serious time into this the weekend of the 17-19th. I'm hoping to give it a shot this weekend, but we'll see. Even if it is just a fad, we obviously were able to spare the server "space", so as long as it is enjoyed by the membership and increases the exposure of GC during that time, then I think it will definitely be worth it!

Even if it is just a fad, we obviously were able to spare the server "space", so as long as it is enjoyed by the membership and increases the exposure of GC during that time, then I think it will definitely be worth it!

Absolutely - no problems with that at all for any game, in fact, I could see an annual Halloween server of some type as a given from here on out, regardless of if this game has staying power or not.

Great numbers on the server so far!

Hell, I haven't installed HL2 since the game was released. Might have to get Source going and give this a try...

-Fk