uh, Hi?

shift

hey, this is lone wolf from the Retrocedence server and I thought that I should sign up here at the forums since I love your server so much.

great maps, close location, and great reg = pretty much perfect. mhmm, guess I don't have too much to say. see you all on the server?

hey, this is lone wolf from the Retrocedence server and I thought that I should sign up here at the forums since I love your server so much.

great maps, close location, and great reg = pretty much perfect. mhmm, guess I don't have too much to say. see you all on the server?

He said server reg's LOL! (Everyone else says the opposite but me, I love this guy!)

(edited)
He said server reg's LOL! (Everyone else says the opposite but me, I love this guy!)

yea, i have noticed that some people complain about it. but it seems almost dead on for me

i was also wondering where the name for the server came from? (Retrocedence)

Edited by lonewolf

Maybe he meant the great hit registration he gets in our server.