Speechless...

Shazz

too lazy to look it up... but a while back there was a story about a grrrl (college age?) that pounded some big meat product like that.

She certainly didn't look up to it, but she managed it.

Ok, what should I use for keywords in my search? "College girl pounds big meat"?

too lazy to look it up... but a while back there was a story about a grrrl (college age?) that pounded some big meat product like that.

Ok, what should I use for keywords in my search? "College girl pounds big meat"?

Probably one of the best :unsure: Shrop comments ever.

Probably one of the best :unsure: Shrop comments ever.

AHAHAHAHAH

I lol'd.

I have always wanted to do this! just with pizza though

amazing

Back when I was in HS...1990, I went backpacking in Colorado...we found a pizza place way up in the mountains in a small town called BeauJo's. Best pizza I've ever had (saying a lot since I lived in Chicago for a while).

But you would order your 'Za by the POUND. They had 16 pounder that if you and friend ate it in 45 min or less, you got your meal comped ($100) and you each got $50...

Nice.

The last two guys to do it were two cross-country cyclists...skinny guys.

My buddy and I had the 6 lb pizza and we were finished...phewww!