Premium Target

Fatty

So for the first time in my teaching career I have a kid (amid some conversation about this and that) state that his favorite game is Counter-Strike:Source. Kinda funny (he's 10). So, after the whole "that game is about as old as you" etc, chatting about his favorite maps, etc, somehow he says that he'd "own' me. Heh.

His name is slipknotman or slipknotboy or something with slipknot. I gave him our server IP. Pass the word around that there's like a bounty on him (not, via TK). Just keep an eye out for him and let me know how it goes.

Obviously after he said the above, I said, "Bro, don't make me come out of retirement to teach you a lesson outside of school hours."

My guess is that he'll find his way in the server even today if it's possible. Anxious to see his stats. :-) We still have stats, right???

Fatty

GC Founder

Stutters, your replies are now too predictable, you must move on from them...or at least give me a respectful curtsie prior.

You know...I considered a PS2 or XBOX 360 for Christmas...but then decided NO to either....why learn another game? CSS still waits for me! I just went up and loaded up steam, and it updated and is updating CSS....football is over....

In a word: lookthehelloutijustmightshowupsometimesoon

PS. Mookie: Screenshot of you telling him he's got a detention emailed to me and I'll make it so...but there's gotta be a reason..maybe him being a newb or something.

Uhhh...wouldn't his parents you know, be weird with their 10 year old's teacher encouraging their son to play a mature rated game with him outside of school hours? I know there's nothing shady about it, but these days I wouldn't trust parents to give anyone, especially teachers, the benefit of the doubt...

Otherwise, that's pretty freaking awesome...you're totally practicing because if he does pwn you you'll never hear the end of it! :biglaugha:

Well, considering his parents allow him to play the game in the first place, I would suggest, humbly, not knowing anything at all *cough*, that playing on a GC server would be perhaps one of the better places for this kid to play? Considering the alternatives of course.

Just sayin... :)

-Fk

Fatty, I triple dog dare you to play more CS:S. Now he's bound to play more, lol.

He played this past Saturday night (yesterday) on customs.

I was going to play last night, but I couldn't get in the server. So, I went to bed. :)