Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

GC Alumni

Doesn't matter to me personally, because unlike Pump, Architect, or Abusement, I don't need no damn lasers!

Oh noes, I've been called out. Such tear. Much sad. 

I'd put a laser on everything if I could. Deagle + laser would be a dream come true. 

Deagle is already dead accurate.  Don't know how it could be even moreso.

I still think lasers should be 5 points! Or even 6!  Doesn't matter to me personally, because unlike Pump, Architect, or Abusement, I don't need no damn lasers!

Lasers are for impaired.

• Like 1

(edited)
Deagle is already dead accurate.  Don't know how it could be even moreso.

doesnt matter, give it a laser!

while you are on that, give a laser to the molotov, pipe and bile.

on topic, you guys should put a vote up for the laser price change, just to see how the forum feels about it.

edit: the "laser cost per weapon" has always been the most sensible option in my opinion.

Edited by anzul

I don't think laser cost needs to be changed, but if it was 5 or 6 points, it wouldn't make a big difference to me.  I think it would hurt players with less experience and not change anything with experienced players.

As far as getting shot as a boomer, you have to work harder at how to rocket boom effectively.  Look around for new spots to come in from, come low and fast and turning, if possible.  Watch others doing it to find new places to boom from.

Deagle is already dead accurate. Don't know how it could be even moreso.

doesnt matter, give it a laser!

while you are on that, give a laser to the molotov, pipe and bile.

on topic, you guys should put a vote up for the laser price change, just to see how the forum feels about it.

Some people need lasers to make good throws. They shall remain nameless.

The answer is going to be no to anything requiring a price increase. Basic economics. What about a scaling price increase based on the gun you want to pair it with? (I'm on a phone so if that's been suggested, sorry. I don't want to have to retype all of this just to check.)

• Like 1

If anything has to be addressed, which is debatable, then what about this?

What about a progressive cost?  Except instead of based just how many points you have.  What if it is based on your monthly stats.  They higher you are, the more things cost?

Monthly stats change constantly from day to day. For instance I haven't had time for l4d2 in the past week so i probably dropped from top 50 to somewhere from 150 to 200. However this may work with a tier ranking system. Quite honestly though I think it's just been over thought here. 

Let's cut the debate and put it to vote already. Keep price as is or raise it by 3.

GC Server Admin

Let's get back to basics and have a retro-week.  JC promised me over a year ago, and it's still over-due.

How about disabling lasers for individuals and make survivors buy them for the entire team (30points)?  If not, there should be an increase to 6pts - that will probably stop the majority of dubious sharp-shooters being able to buy a laser when still in the saferoom at the beginning of a match.  I think this is probably the main reason why so many are asking for the increase in price.

• Like 2

Let's get back to basics and have a retro-week.  JC promised me over a year ago, and it's still over-due.

How about disabling lasers for individuals and make survivors buy them for the entire team (30points)?  If not, there should be an increase to 6pts - that will probably stop the majority of dubious sharp-shooters being able to buy a laser when still in the saferoom at the beginning of a match.  I think this is probably the main reason why so many are asking for the increase in price.

1up for this idea. but how would we go about placing it? like a witch? crouch and poof, there it is?

theres a tolilet joke in there somewhere...

In another note.. I was wondering if the !buy etc commands at the start of the game, is available in other languages? We get people from all over the world, I bet and its not fun playing with them if they don't understand the 'cheat sheet' (menu).

(edited)

In another note.. I was wondering if the !buy etc commands at the start of the game, is available in other languages? We get people from all over the world, I bet and its not fun playing with them if they don't understand the 'cheat sheet' (menu).

!comprar/!up(usar puntos)

!curar

!láser

!munición

!molotov

!vomito

!horda

here's where it gets fun...

!pildoras

!botiquin

!levantarse

!adrenalina

!desfibrilador

!bomba-casera

!fuegos-artificiales

witch and tank keep their names in the spanish version of the game i think, or at least everybody calls them that. if not:

!bruja

!tanke

Edited by anzul

!comprar/!up(usar puntos)

!curar

huh didnt know we had this. Somebody seems to have thought of everything!

I'm pretty sure you can votekick members.

In my opnion, votekick should not just be just for members since there are plenty of games were nonmembers get stuck with afks and if you're afraid they might abuse it put a cooldown of 30mins on it and make it a 2/3rds vote or something like that.

• Like 1

(edited)

Kicking isn't exactly something that is fun and should be a perk. Kicking is something you need to do i someone is mic spamming, jumping off cliffs, etc.

Edited by Ignis

Members can use !votekick if no admin is in the server and if a player is breaking a rule. 

No one should ever be kicked for things like "not spitting and dying", not using points, "shopping", or lack of skill/experience.

All regular players should add admins to their friends list, so they can call for help or ask questions.  Go to the top of the forum here and click on member center and staff roster for info on admins.

You are also encouraged to take demos or screenshots of anyone breaking rules and post them in our ban request section http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45207-ban-requests-post-here/?p=543533 or you send it through our report system

Feel free to contact me with any questions or problems

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
GC Alumni

Update:

-New Infected Upgrade:  Decrease Spawn Timer.  Starting at 30 points, when this is purchased, it will decrease the infected spawn timer by 10%.  Make those extra 2 seconds count (will really only see the true benefit of this if it's a full server.  The game automatically adjusts the spawn timer based on how many human infected players there are).

-Introducing Multikills.  As Survivors, if you get multiple Special Infected kills within 2 seconds of each other, you will get bonus points each one.  Kill 2 SI within 2 seconds, you will get 1 extra point.  3 SI with 2 seconds, you will get 2 extra points, etc, etc, etc.  Obviously, if the 2 seconds run out, the multikill count will reset.  No achievement for doing multiples in a row and there probably won't be.

• Like 4