Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

Can we have !ammo fill my ammo completely? Getting ammo for the ak from an ammo dump gives me 400 bullets total however purchasing !ammo gives me 360. This si just a minor thing that's been around forever that i would like changed.

GC Alumni

Update:

-Added a sound confirmation for when a player receives points through SendPoints

-Changed how MultiKills are handled.  Added a multiplier and time convars so they can be configured if necessary

-MultiKill awards now award 0.75 points.  Down from 1.

-MultiKill time between kills now 2.5 seconds.  Up from 2.

-Decrease Spawn Timer price now 25 points.  Down from 30.

• Like 2

GC Alumni

Update:

-Changed it so when you buy a Manual Witch Placement, the "too close to Survivors" beam will come from your eyes to the closest Survivor's eyes rather than your feet to their feet.  Will make it much easier to see... maybe.

-Changed the hint message for when you buy a Manual Witch Placement saying "As a GHOST"...because you can only place them as a ghost to prevent getting stuck inside the witch when you spawn her in.

-Changed the Manual Witch Placement item text to have "(GHOST ONLY)" in there.

-Added customized ADMIN IS A DEADMIN messages for certain admins.  If an admin does not have a customized message, the default will be used instead.  Will add more when I add more.

-Reworked Death Charges:

--This death charge system should be more reliable than what you're used to seeing on the server.  The way this system works is that you won't be awarded a DEATH CHARGE until the Survivor you charged is dead.  The requirements for a DEATH CHARGE to trigger is much more stricter than it was before.  Now it takes into account if you did indeed charge the Survivor, if you were a Charger when you died, if the Survivor died by the "world", and the z-axis position differences from when the Survivor was charged (Point A) to where he died (Point B).

When you death charge someone, in reality, you're not actually getting credit for the kill, the "world" is.  You know those "damage taken by "world"" things you see in the console?  The World is getting credit for your death charges. This shouldn't be the case anymore (although that world "damage taken by" thing will still appear in console).

If you encounter any bugs regarding this, please let me know and BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE.  Every detail helps in squashing bugs.  I tested this for a good while so I hope there aren't any.  Also, they may not trigger in all situations...like Dead Air 1 for example when you charge someone off a building and they're still alive when the charge ends.

• Like 3

One day, when I get killed, I'll see the achievement.  :P

Wait 30sec after you join a game to find out :P

I'm guessing cross death charge will not award points like it did before and how come survivors don't die from it? I remember survivors actually died when cross death charged.

GC Alumni

One day, when I get killed, I'll see the achievement.  :P

Wait 30sec after you join a game to find out :P

I'm guessing cross death charge will not award points like it did before and how come survivors don't die from it? I remember survivors actually died when cross death charged.

My guess is that Valve didn't account for that because Vanilla settings only allow 1 Charger to be alive at once and they developed the game without any kind of 8+ player games to be played at once.

GC Alumni

Update:

-Because I want the 3rd level of Hard Rain to actually be played, I have disabled Spitters outright until the Survivors reach the first checkpoint which is after they get to the top of the elevator.  This means they cannot be selected or upgraded until this happens.  Once the first checkpoint gets reached, Infected will be notified via chat that Spitters are no longer disabled.

• Like 4

Update:

-Because I want the 3rd level of Hard Rain to actually be played, I have disabled Spitters outright until the Survivors reach the first checkpoint which is after they get to the top of the elevator.

Wait so you're saying there's something beyond the elevator?

• Like 2

(edited)

Update:

-Because I want the 3rd level of Hard Rain to actually be played, I have disabled Spitters outright until the Survivors reach the first checkpoint which is after they get to the top of the elevator.  This means they cannot be selected or upgraded until this happens.  Once the first checkpoint gets reached, Infected will be notified via chat that Spitters are no longer disabled.

1e2kWWC.png

praise the sun jackie!

on the other hand, im realy gona miss the "holy hell! we actuly made it!" moments

Edited by anzul