What's your desktop wallpaper?

Lyndy

(edited)

Couldn't really find any other sub-forum to post this in, so I guess this is the one to put this one.

At the other forum I'm at, someone started a thread like this one, so I thought I would do the same here. It's just basically showing off your desktop background. I just finally changed mine after recently buying this computer a month ago, but I'm having a hard time staying with one that I really like. ;_;

This one is of a picture I took while at the Sears Tower in Chicago (or whatever the tower is being called now). This one is my Laptop btw. (also when people used MSN lululul). it was also sooooo long ago. D:

post-4339-0-28820400-1333169901_thumb.png

Computer (current):

post-4339-0-40884500-1333169999_thumb.png

I just cannot choose one for my computer. ;_; Probably because all of my pictures are on my laptop atm, and do not want to take the time to transfer my files since I hate turning on my laptop. :V

But I normally get all of my wallpapers from 4chan or YouTube.

And I think the current one for my laptop would be this one (also my timeline cover on FB <3)

dubstep.jpg

So what are your desktop wallpapers? 8D

Edited by Lyndy
  • Like 1

You guys still have a single desktop picture? Welcome to 2012 where Windows 7 allows you to have a slideshow of pictures. My current wallpaper is about 10 or so Tron pictures that change every 10 minutes. I think I'll do a new theme soon though.

Hahaha my desktop gets crowded too quickly for this to be a viable option xD. Everything must stay in its place :supasmsm0:

I've never seen the need for it, really. I always have something open full screen and when I get up, I always lock my machine so all you get is the login screen. So my desktop is standard teal. But I did change the Win7 default to this:

redsox2007_1024.jpg

You guys still have a single desktop picture? Welcome to 2012 where Windows 7 allows you to have a slideshow of pictures. My current wallpaper is about 10 or so Tron pictures that change every 10 minutes. I think I'll do a new theme soon though.

Hahaha my desktop gets crowded too quickly for this to be a viable option xD. Everything must stay in its place :supasmsm0:

This makes zero sense to me...

(edited)

This makes zero sense to me...

Icons on top of images are too distracting for me, I usually place them around the image. Can't control the placement if the wallpapers keep changing. xD

Been using this one for awhile now.

http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/94c37a32fe6bae0cf9f7225f73c9821f/wallpaper-273415.jpg

Edited by JyKri

• 2 weeks later...

iHelp made a lovely wallpaper for me.

Basically like how the one on my laptop is, but with some minor changes (added MoT and LYNDY!)

post-4339-0-82861900-1334560854_thumb.png

Although I may change it back soon. I miss hooded!guy already.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...