Wow that's weird

chick82

Fun game thread time!!! Alright so now it's fun fact weird fact time.

In this thread tell the gc world some fun or weird things about you.

You can comment on others weirdness but only nice things like wow or neato or double the weird double the fun.

Pick as many as you'd like to share about yourself.

Chick:

I once had a friend get stuck in a coat rack at Walmart playin hide n go seek (we were 22 btw)

Ive never seen any star wars or star trek movies.

My favorite word is fluffy.

I use to cringe at the word panties.

I always wanted a house with a spare room to put a cardboard box in and that's it. To have as a conversation piece.

When I watch scary movies it has to be during mid afternoon followed by 2 Disney movies or a care bear movie and a Disney movie.

Jurriasic park terrifies me.

If a movie is beyond possible I.e. chuckie, Freddy, aliens or predators, I can't handle it, but I can watch saw and seven and be okay.

I have an anxiety attack watching hostel, and cried for an hour.

I use to want to marry pauley shore, Corey heim, or carrot top.

I still on occasion watch cool as ice. (vanilla ices movie)

I cried when I met Joey Fatone. (I heart NSYNC)

Alright that's enough someone else jump in :)

• Like 1

Why is this in the L4D2 area? Shouldnt this be in "Chit Chat and Blah Blah"

Everytime I hear "Dun dun dun duntdunduntduna" I always think of 'Under Pressure' even if its 'Ice,Ice Baby'. I assume thats normal though.

I'm the opposite I always hope it's Ice Ice Baby lol. Though I do like Under Pressure so it's really a win win for me.

This is fun!

-- I've been playing guitar for a couple years now on and off. I really suck, but one of my dreams is to be able to play Blues.

-- One of my dreams is to write a book, and I'm actually in the process of brainstorming ideas for it right now. I have a little leather pad that I keep in my pocket wherever I go in case I randomly think of something.

-- I like *some* romance novels. I've been reading them a lot lately on my Kindle.

-- My favorite racing game is Nascar 2005 for the original Xbox. I had over 10,000 laps on Talledega.

-- I'm dating GravityKitty. We've been dating for almost two years now and it's been the best years of my life.

I'll add more later!

Edited by Bunny
  • Like 1

I am a Poiak married to a Colombiana living in the Chicago area.

I'm a colombiano in Chicago. Also half German

Computer programmer- I know (fluently) php, c++, java, sql, javascript+jquery+html+css, assembly. I've messed with a ton of other languages but those are the ones I know best

Atheist for 9 years+

redditor

poet- won 3rd place in the largest youth teen poetry festival in the nation

disabled

sleep with a teddybear

rubiks cube solver

computer science major

Gender and women studies minor

Active in a student group aimed at engaging men from all communities in the fight to end male-perpetrated gender violence.

worked with homeland security (uscis), mozilla and web startups

disability activist

lgbtq activist

feminist

ride a fixed gear bike

love long walks on the beach

drummer

raver- love skrillex

• Like 2

Wow interesting people so far let me see...

I am just a small town red neck hick in the middle of no where Texas. Part Czech and German

I am also 21

In the 7th grade I was diagnosed with a rare kidney disease and had to be home schooled 3 times from then and till the end of high school.

I have had two kidney transplants since then because my first one was a failure.

I have 4 kidneys now because it is more painful to take them out rather than put them in.

The taste of beer makes me gag, but any other type of liquor is fine.

I think I have a little boys voice and get made fun of other games T.T

I am also an insomniac.

Favorite Movie: Die Hard

Also being a redneck from Texas I hate country music, but the music i do love is hard rock/metal, the emo/screamo genre, techno, house, and dubstep.

I am also a terrible speller and love spell check :happy: .

And I cant think of anything else at this point in time but if i do i will try and respond. :cool:

• Like 1

Nope, lost the right half of my right eyebrow when I hit sand on my Raleigh doing about 35 mph, lost the rear end and hit face first into the pavement losing a portion of the eyebrow/cracked eye socket. Followed it up when a year later I was bombing a down a large hill on my old Trek 1000 going a good 40mph and a spoke broke on the rear wheel deforming it, when the deformed section of the rim hit the brakes the wheel taco'ed(exploded) and I went over the bars face first into concrete splitting open the exact same scar on my right eyebrow. Both times I was riding clipless and the bike dragged me along with it as I didn't get out in time.

EDIT: Added the "weird" geeky stuff I do

I have over 2,000 wikipedia edits and handful of barnstars and typically spend 25 hours a week reading wiki and making changes.

I have been an active contributor to FreeBSD for 13 years now.

I have a large antique computer/game console collection, with a Texas Instruments TI-990/12 being the most rare of the computers - a half rack miniframe with 2MB of SRAM, complete with Nixie style LEDs for address/data indicators, a 16 key hex input panel, a big green "GO" button and big red "STOP" button, and original 240k bill of sale plus 900k ram upgrade/serial port bill of sale. Recent acquired a working 8" HDD for it and 1/4" OS tapes, looking for a TiBus ethernet card for it now. Most rare from the game consoles would be my RCA Studio II Home TV Programmer complete with all games in boxes with manuals. The CPU used in the RCA was made via "Silicon on Sapphire" which made it radiation resistant - Voyager I used the exact same odd little RISCish CPU. Also I am a dork.

Edited by amertrash
  • Like 1

Well I'm prettier than Amertrash since I haven't left parts of my face on the pavement. lol

I used to box some as an amateur (still pretty :) ).

I was in the Army where I fired expert on M-16, M-4, M-14, 9mm, colt1911 .45, and was expert with grenades and the AT4 rocket launcher. I also was on an ex-military match M-16 shooting team where I came in 5th in the nation back in 1997. I must say there's nothing like blasting a tank and watching it get knocked around lol. I loved the Army and probably would have stayed in until retirement but I shattered both of my feet.

I once did the Dukes of Hazard style jump with my 84 Pontiac Bonneville. The car did not fare well and was never quite the same. lol

I like Haggis, Kimchee and all sorts of other odd foods.

Other than that I'm just very strange in general lol

• Like 1

You guys are awesome. All of you here.

Not as much weird as 1,5 eyebrows,

I'm from Russia, I belong to a small nationality called Buryats. There are less then 500k in the World, and around 1k in the USA.

I speak English only for 4 years - uber strong accent, well you heard me :)

Other than that, I'm a standard of a humankind.

Edited by walkingCat