Dream team

Codrut

What happened with that tourney btw?. I remember that when i joined up, there was a forum about that. The teams were of 5. Anyone could participate. There was team leaders.

1 week later the sub forum was gone.

This all reminds me of this one time we tried to put together a tourney... would be fun to try that again. Thoughts?

We should just find out how many people would be down, say 30 people hypothetically. Then you choose 3 captains. Then they each go through rounds choosing the rest of their team. Kickball style. Have people from the 3rd team be ready to play as alternates and vice versa.

This all reminds me of this one time we tried to put together a tourney... would be fun to try that again. Thoughts?

We should just find out how many people would be down, say 30 people hypothetically. Then you choose 3 captains. Then they each go through rounds choosing the rest of their team. Kickball style. Have people from the 3rd team be ready to play as alternates and vice versa.

If we did another tourney I doubt it would be 10v10. Imagine how highly unlikely it is to get 20 people together online at once. Work/school/other life events will make it nearly impossibly for 2 teams of 10 to gather. It would probably be a smaller teamed event like the old one was going to be.

Jackie could make the server allow for many more specs....if people wanted to watch but not join. Then we could do 10v10....password the server temporarily....make it legit

This topic created more sadness then I thought it would.

*than

Heil Grammler!

Also....if I had to make a team...it wouldnt be based on skill alone, but people I enjoy playing with! (Dont be offended if you didnt make it, my list doesnt mean much...I incap a lot...)

1. TheRadicalGuarantee.gc (duhhhh)

2. Meng (double duhhh)

3. Jykri (if she ever played again..)

4. Times aka Indy Swagga Jones (yet again...if he ever played again...)

5. Technotic (Why dont these people play anymore D:<)

6. Master Talpa

7. Cake

8. LadyYuri

9. Ekstergans

10. Paroxysm

Edited by radical187
  • Like 2

1.=LIGS=kongurin (offcourse)

2. nerdy

3. general

4. SK*

5. dryfire

6. Paro

7. got your 6

8. tsunami

9. gravity kitty

10. lady yuri

(every team need atleast 3 ladies to do the cooking and cleaning, so we can focus on the game) :loki3: JK. they are all great fun too play with :icon20:

Edited by Kongurin1