Looking into backyard:

kemp6.gif

Walking by the court:

kemp7.gif

The firepit:

kemp8.gif

The barn:

kemp9.gif

Smokers up stairs! I'm going to guess we could have 15-20 up here.

I didn't say safely, remember (we're gonna brace that roof on left)

kemp10.gif

Yep, gotta move some stuff out. Hmmm. Maybe Fatty won't have to use a tent...

kemp11.gif

A view on the way back up to the house.

kemp12.gif

This place looks awesome! my only concerns are if its raining... hows that roof hold up? Also, we're going in the middle of August... not exactly the coolest of temperatures and it could get pretty warm in there. .....and um.... ....well Magruter sweats... ...alot. Just lookin out for his comfort and my nose. :P

Also, if its to warm in there, is there a possiblility of processors bogging down from the heat? I dunno, which is why I'm askin... ...I'm a nub at this stuff :unsure:

GC Founder

Yep, weather is the primary concern.

Options: game during the night and morning, hang out, swim, sleep, etc during the day.

That roof won't suck up any sun though, will it? :blink: Also, I'm not the electrician (thus the reason I need input in the other forum) but I expect air conditioners are out of the question.

However, we could run generators to run air conditioners.

Rain....rain would be bad I guess. August = good chance, well, better chance no rain. I'm more concerned about the heat.

very nice area... I'd be interested in getting the barn size and

then see if their is enough room for all those coming. If their

isnt im sure subbing in and out shouldnt be a major problem

with most people ... looks like their is lots to do there anyway.

:ph34r:

The extras look good but that barn just aint gonna cut it.You know how hot it will be up in that barn in mid aug. with only that window for venting.

Another idea if we want it there is renting those big tents that they use for beer gardens at fests and things i believe they come out set it up and some have sides perm. or roll down incase of rain.Maybe set it up next to the power supply and the tents can be very big so everyone can be in one spot and plenty of air for venting.

My concerns:

NUMBER ONE! POWER!!! Are we gonna have enough power to chug along 30+ computers?? last year we had 21 (if i remember right) and had some brownout problems.

I'm not toooo worried about heat....we can bring TONS of fans if needed....but only if we have the power LOL

From what fatty said, i don't think he meant we all play up top in the barn, but rather that is where the smokers go to smoke? Maybe? I for one wouldn't even think of playing int he top of a barn in the middle of Aug....i'd sweat so much i'd lose like 30 lbs. LOL

The place looks awsome. Just need to figure out a few of the details. Would be awsome if we can somehow cover the Tennis courts in case it rains. Or we could rent those tents that Kurtz mentioned. I know of alot of places that rent those and will set them up for you and all that fun stuff.

GC Founder
I didnt really think about the heat when i first looked at it..  Barn+summer= Sweaty Hot...  Hot men heating up... CPU's sizzlin... Hot summer night..

Bat are you coming?!?!