HOW TO PAY AFTER SIGNING UP

Fatty

GC Founder

LOL fragrest, typo somewhere...anyways, the other day i went to paypal, wanting to create a completely different account too keep this money seperate from Mmmm and save me paperwork...well, my banking account matched another and that's a no-no, um, I only have one...so I created another email on fat@mmmmcs.com but that has no option of seperating funds...so, I"m left with doing math...btw way dweez, got your loot,thx.

GC Founder

I just got 3 payments....2 from renegade :blink:

and one from someone that I don't recognize.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR GAME NAME??!?!?!?!??!

Thanks for the reservations. Renegade, if you indeed did pay me twice, I'll send it right on back.

(edited)

It took me a couple of days to get the darned thing to work. I never saw a spot for including a comment or anything to put my name so I sent you a PM about it immediately after.

From Lafayette, IN...Total Distance: 366.53 miles Total Estimated Time: 6 hours, 4 minutes

Edited by Chief

GC Founder

You know, using the form that I set up, it doesn't allow for that...sorry. There's probably another way, but I'm not going to fuss with it. I'll sort it all out.

• 1 month later...
It took me a couple of days to get the darned thing to work. I never saw a spot for including a comment or anything to put my name so I sent you a PM about it immediately after.

From Lafayette, IN...Total Distance: 366.53 miles  Total Estimated Time: 6 hours, 4 minutes

Chief, Swoop lives in Galveston, about 10 minutes north of Kokomo. You 2 should consider carpooling.

And Swoop, you should get your money in bro.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guests

i want to be in the fr4gf3st but I'm broke and i don't think there is a reason to pay to be in a tournement!!! :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

If Windex isnt entitled to a lifetime reserve slot, I dunno who is....

I havent seen Windex play in YEARS, Im talking like Beta 2 ;), if you happen to come to the lan, I may just poop my pants....