Entertainment

Fatty

Welp, what would the night be without some entertainment besides CS. (No, this is not where we cry for redeyez <_< )

Here's a couple games I'm gonna plan:

Weapon Charades

Whoever is up draws a card with a CS weapon on it. He then has 10 seconds to act it out so that the crowd can guess which gun it is.

Who It Is

A card is drawn with a community member's name on it. The person then has about 20 seconds to BE THAT PERSON by giving us ONE QUOTE or STATEMENT. (example: I cannot tell a lie, I chopped down the cherry tree....but these will be more fun!)

Other ideas welcome. There's a PA system, so it'll be very easy to hear at the party.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bring the strip...err wait...we're all computer geeks, we wouldnt know what to do....

I plan to bring some cards, so those interested in playing cards (poker) bring some quarters...Im not joking, thats my "sport" on the weekends ;)

Don't know how many of you have heard yet but HL2 is being released this Sept.

I'm am currently int he process of contacting Valve to see if we can get a beta/Release canidate/demo of HL2 so we can play around with that some. I think it would be awsome to get some HL2 Deathmatches going.

I'll bring the strip...err wait...we're all computer geeks, we wouldnt know what to  do....

I plan to bring some cards, so those interested in playing cards (poker) bring some quarters...Im not joking, thats my "sport" on the weekends ;)

Yes red bring some of those girls you work with <_<

Don't know how many of you have heard yet but HL2 is being released this Sept.

I'm am currently int he process of contacting Valve to see if we can get a beta/Release canidate/demo of HL2 so we can play around with that some.  I think it would be awsome to get some HL2 Deathmatches going.

Chamber if you could pull that off that would be soooooooooo sweet.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I am down for some card games for a little MONEY. My friends and I used to play every weekend card games till wee hours in the morning.

7 card, chinese poker, Blackjack, Baseball, etc.

Since I am only 19 I can't drink and don't even drink ne way. Never been drunk. So if anyone is down for some cards for money talk to me. We usually just do 5 doller buy in and 25 cent antes. Max bet is 1 doller. Explain all rules if nec. But if anyone wants to play lemmee kno.

GC Founder

Also, expect to play some Carmageddon!!!! Lots weren't able to get the dingy dos game running last time, but I hope we have enough that can get it to go. It's a TON of fun.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
What's a "doller"?

It's the same as a dollar here, bean, but that's how they must spell it over there in New Jersey cause it's worth a lot less there.

... at that comment. Pardon My spelling. I am usually always good at correcting my mistakes.

NE WAY. We play no wilds ever in 7 card. We also play texas holdem. We also play a variation of Texas Holdem called "Omaha". Thats usually the game we play the most and is the most fun. Must have at least 4 or 5 people tho to play.

Carmageddon is also by far one of the most fun games ever created. As long as its the full version. That game is mucho fun. I dunno if this windows XP machine is going to run it tho =(. We'll see. Each and every day I am looking more towards this.

GC Founder

There's always sound issues with Carma. Yes, it's the original full version. They ruined it on Carma 2 IMO.

I've never played a car game that reacted so realistically. I've gone into several coughing fits merely due to the endless about of hysterical laughing that I've done while playing that game.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
(edited)

I am trying to get ahold of all the carmageddons. I happen to get ahold of Carmageddon 2 and 3 and am going to try them out on my computer and see if they work. I'll definately bring em with me if they work.

EDIT - I wasn't able to find the first carmageddon. I have 2 and 3 and will test later.

Edited by TeKNiK

Well, talked to a rep at Valve and asked about a getting a release for HL2. She said she honestly doesn't think it will be a problem since it will be so close to the release date, and it would give them some kind of feedback on how the multiplayer is working. She said she will talk to "the boys" (haha) and see what she can do for me. Should know by the end of the week.

:D

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

That would be the coolest thing on the planet.

Cards sounds awsome, I play in the poker room at Derby Lane, $10max pot, 2-3 times a week. Always 7 card stud. I would have fun just dealing even :) 7 card is for about 3-7 players btw.

Also I like to play spades and hearts if anyone is into that.

BF1942! WOOT! I'm there!

Looking for cool old games check this site out: www.the-underdogs.org

BTW does anyone have a 5.25 drive and I'll bring a few of those. :ph34r: I really want to get two of them on 3.5 or CDs anyways.

STARCRAFT and WC3!

Well that's all I can think of right now. It is 6:30 EST after all. :blink: