• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
How about some Euchre?  (4-handed or bid)

:unsure:

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Someone IS going to explain this game to me when I arrive there right?

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

euchre is the greatest card game everz0r

I was jk about LH being my euchre partner. I think we've played against each other about 650 times for every time we've played as a team.

BUt I have always wanted to learn how to play pinochle. I'll have to try and find out some basics online or somthing.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
I'll play pinochle too, i'm love card games...

For money :o .

I forgot the other game we played for money. A veriation of Texas Holdem called Omaha. Best game we play.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, talked to a rep at Valve and asked about a getting a release for HL2.  She said she honestly doesn't think it will be a problem since it will be so close to the release date, and it would give them some kind of feedback on how the multiplayer is working.  She said she will talk to "the boys" (haha) and see what she can do for me.  Should know by the end of the week.

:D

According to my clock its been 18 days since you posted that...whats the scoop?

i'm love card games...

<wonders if speech will straighten up after a beer>

Next person, who corrects me, for my ill fingers and drug soaked brain (from back in the day, still paying for it. KID's DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!!)

Is gonna get a whoppin!!!!!

Your fingers and brain have a hard time communicated sometimes...

After a couple of beers, i'll be just fine fat, thanks for looking out for me....

Guest [SFC]Preacher
Guest [SFC]Preacher
Guest [SFC]Preacher
Guests

:ph34r: If there is a safe place to shoot, I might be persuaded to bring some of my firearms (rifles only) I have an AR-15 (longer semi-auto M4 for you noobs), SKS (the ak's older brother) and a Rem 7mm Magnum (closest thing I have to an AWP) :D

Let me know about the safety part - if we do have a place anyone wanting to shoot needs to let me know so I can buy enough ammo and when I get there we can chip in and help out the poor preacher :D

(Maybe this would cut down on the need for security too LOL )

Well, talked to a rep at Valve and asked about a getting a release for HL2.  She said she honestly doesn't think it will be a problem since it will be so close to the release date, and it would give them some kind of feedback on how the multiplayer is working.  She said she will talk to "the boys" (haha) and see what she can do for me.  Should know by the end of the week.

red you'd get a quicker response from chamber in game (EQ) :lol:

:ph34r:

red you'd get a quicker response from chamber in game (EQ) :lol:

:ph34r:

SHHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna get beat up at the LAN party!!!! :rolleyes: