Got Incendiary ammo here

Fenix

For real.

I went to a gun show today, and there was a company there that specializes in making special ammo for military. Since I'm military, I was allowed to buy it. Basically this guy had all kinds of crazy ammo for different sized calibers. I myself have an AR-15, and it shoots 5.56mm NATO rounds. Long story short, I bought 2 of each type of ammo he had to offer for my caliber. I have Tracer rounds, Incendiary rounds, Tracer/Incendiary rounds (both in 1 bullet), Armor piercing, and Incendiary/Armor Piercing rounds.

Needless to say, that stuff is expensive! Cost me $50 per clip (10 rounds). Can't wait to try it out, but it'll be a while before I do. All I can say is that I want to make a dummy tank and zombie and shoot the hell out of them, and record it for your view pleasure.

I still don't understand the need for 5.56 to be sold to the general public, that and hollow points. If you really want home defense, shotguns are the way to go, well at least in Canada.

Thanks,

But yeah, aside from the coolness factor, there's not much reason to buy these.

I look forward to the video

• Like 1

Very true, there really isn't a need for these within the civilian population....which is kind of why I had to be military to buy it, and it was expensive. But the only reason I got them was to have some fun in the desert and shoot some stuff...kind of the only other point in having a weapon right?? I mean if I'm not using it for home defense, what else is it good for other than to have fun at a range?

• Like 1

No you have to have an m2 browning for the crap that you deal with in the city, people be crazy......

(fyi i don't live in the city nor ever have)

Nor does he own a hat

But every house needs at least 2 assault rifles per person residing there.. 1 for each hand so you can spray and pray like a boss. Plus we need to keep cutting education funds so that every small town can have its own tank in case we are invaded.

My political platform: Eliminate education as a whole and give every newborn their own AR-15.

Enjoy your ammo Fenix, I'm sure it will be fun to shoot but we as Americans have some screwed up priorities.

But every house needs at least 2 assault rifles per person residing there.. 1 for each hand so you can spray and pray like a boss. Plus we need to keep cutting education funds so that every small town can have its own tank in case we are invaded.

My political platform: Eliminate education as a whole and give every newborn their own AR-15.

Enjoy your ammo Fenix, I'm sure it will be fun to shoot but we as Americans have some screwed up priorities.

Also you know... Bear Patrol

During that man-hunt in Boston, when everyone was confined to their homes while a terrorist was running through their neighborhoods... I bet a lot of people were wishing they were as armed as I am :happy: .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............even your look is deadly, can't imagine you armed as well :P

• 4 weeks later...

why not just make a flame thrower just saying even if you have armor would burn the person out of it just saying though.

Because you can't burn something from 300m away with a flame thrower.

IMO Double Barreled shotguns were only good for one thing.....

Using them in Doom 2!

hqdefault.jpg

IDDQD

it took me forever to realize all the cheats for that game started with ID- the company that made it