Fr4gF3st 2003 SIGN UP

Fatty

Does that mean that I can unsign up number 22???I already stood in his brother's wedding, I doubt I need to go to another Pascual wedding soiree!

I'm looking forward to meeting people and sharing files...music mostly. I've never been to a lan, so this should be really a good time for Chief.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder
->Fish,May 1 2003, 06:00 PM] Sup everyone !!! :blink:  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

Heck ya put me right there at #16 on the list!! I will be paying today too. We should go to TPs some weekend before the lan so you can show me some more moves on the air xylophone.  I cant wait till the lan and hopefully the starwars mod for bf1942 will be out by then.

You got it, Fish! Monies received!

GC Founder
Financial aid not available.

LOL :lol:

well, How about I you let me borrow 45 bucks, Ill pay you back as soon as I get to the door :P

I will gladly lend you $45, but let me see here...yes...hmmm.. yep..wow! The interest comes out to exactly $15! Would you like that loan, I'll get started on the paperwork right now! :D

(edited)

Wheres my * I was there heck I should get ** and a purple heart as I was the only casualty of the last lan.

Distance between Agana, Guam, United States and Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States:

7655 miles (12320 km) (6652 nautical miles)

Initial heading from Agana to Cuyahoga Falls:

northeast (35.5 degrees)

Leaving now

Edited by [DLM]->Fish

It took me a couple of days to get the darned thing to work. I never saw a spot for including a comment or anything to put my name so I sent you a PM about it immediately after.

From Lafayette, IN...Total Distance: 366.53 miles Total Estimated Time: 6 hours, 4 minutes

Airplane tickets are booked, Linch and I WILL be coming 100% for sure now ( unless something unforseen happens )

Saint John, NB, Canada - Cuyahoga Falls, OH, US

Mapquest: Total Distance: 1127.81 miles Total Estimated Time: 27 hours, 29 minutes

:D

Guest Grey
Guest Grey
Guest Grey
Guests

Well since my bro was uninvited I'll just take my name off the list too.

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests

From Sullivan IN off the top of my head apox. 4 hrs. 300 miles