Because I love you all I think You need this:

chick82

http://www.amazon.com/Avoid-Huge-Ships-John-Trimmer/dp/0870334336/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

Now I know what you are thinking, 598.00 is so crazy for what might seem like a pointless book BUT let's be honest, how many times have you had trouble sleeping thinking, oh my how ever will I avoid these huge ships. I know when taking my driving test that was probably the scariest part. I thought oh dear me, and I thought if only there was a book that would help me learn the ways to avoid huge ships. Now after many years finally, someone has come forward and said "NO MORE", "No more will you have to live in fear of huge ships", "No more will you have to stay awake worried about your children's safety,", and "No more will you have to travel on long journey's across the great unknown with FEAR of Huge Ships". That's right this man stood up and said "I shall guide you", and "I will make amazing drawings that explain how to avoid huge ships". I mean really bravo good sir, bravo, on your ability to finally put my mind at ease, and bravo for explaining to me that it is okay for me to sail through sharks to avoid huge ships. The world is now a safer place and we can now rest with ease at knowing we know how to avoid these monsters and their terrorizing nature.

• Like 3

Chick: The second edition saw a huge reduction in the number of historical inaccuracies. Good stuff.

Lookb: I like how EAT YOUR BOOGERS is basically all you see on the cover at a glance.

• 2 weeks later...