Regarding Infected Kits

JackieChan

I dislike the fact that there is no auto-heal option. Some parts of the map, or with some teammates, it's basically impossible to get a heal off once you're b/w. I'd like the kits if you implemented a more expensive auto-heal option, like 25-30pts, for people who are infected by infected medkits. Otherwise, I like it.

GC Alumni

I havn't payed too close attention the last few times i've healed someone then it got infected. But does healing a player and them getting infected award you any points or is ti reduced?

Nothing happens point-wise.

I like them because they're different.

Now I wonder if you can make bad drugs too. :biggrinpimp:

Like adrenaline that's actually like heroine or something and it slows you down. Or pills that are extascy and you have to stop and dance for a minute

Yea, I was at a music festival... Again. Drugs are bad mkay?

• Like 1

I like them because they're different.

Now I wonder if you can make bad drugs too. :biggrinpimp:

Like adrenaline that's actually like heroine or something and it slows you down. Or pills that are extascy and you have to stop and dance for a minute

Yea, I was at a music festival... Again. Drugs are bad mkay?

YES. Drugs that use the !drug command on you for a few seconds and don't work. And adrenaline that breaks your legs and makes you limp instead. lol

Kitty, momma jokes reserve for ingame only.

The chance of getting infected should be higher up to %50 at least. For 20 points, that's a hefty buy and should work towards our favor, not a third of it.

Also i like the change, its always interesting to have something new to buy, and i think adding a higher cost auto heal would be to complicated and not rlly worth it in response to

I'd like the kits if you implemented a more expensive auto-heal option, like 25-30pts,