Chess!

crasx

Anyone interested in a GC Chess tournament?

Chess.com uses the popular and easy-to-understand Round-Robin format for chess tournaments. In round-robin tournaments each player plays every other player in two games (once as white, once as black).

Round-robin is very effective because each player plays every other player and then the winner is determined by the score. However, if there are a LOT of players, then round-robin tournaments can take a very long time.

Our settings:

Still trying to tweak/understand this. Everyone plays eachother twice so you will play 18 games... 2 at a time, timerules can either be 2/3 days per move

Players:

(who-chess.com name)

1. crasx - tehcrasx

2. Leone- Leonebluen

3. Walkingcat - walkingcat

4. MPG - maestropg

5. Pronounce- echo_78

6. Shaft- shafiel

7. MasterTalpa - Talapia501st

8. Biggs - BiggsChess

9. Avengers - AvengersArmy

10. hatter274-hatter274

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delay on this.

I found out we can use chess.com for a private tournament so make an account there. Problem is to make a tournament you need a paid account with lless than a 10% timeout ratio in the last 90 days. I timed out a game june 20th and my ratio is 33% (I've only played 3 games -_-).

So, I have the paid account, and i'm playing a few other games to lower that ratio... good news is I get to practice to bring my B game to the tournament :P

unfortunately everyone im playing right now is just trying to do that stupid knight/bishop c2 attack and its driving me crazy.

Feel free to challenge me: http://www.chess.com/members/view/tehcrasx