Bugs

oakgyrl510

thanks oak, this is related to our defib plugin i believe. Looking at the logs I see

Unable to find the "CTerrorPlayer::OnRevived(void)" signature, check the file version!

OnRevive is defined in left4downtown but it looks like it hasn't changed lately. I will double check it

• Like 1

Since we are all piling on........................ If this is already fixed I apologize in advance. The witches have been attacking people that don't startle them. One person startles them and they "down" a different player. They aren't walking through fire or anything just plain going after the wrong person.

defibbing - still not working right. it defibs people that are alive. I just defibbed myself actually! very annoying to try to defib someone and lose all my stuff and be black and white because of it lol

witches - they attack a random main, instead of the person shooting them.

haven't seen it yet, but they say buying tanks crashes server

Since we are all piling on........................ If this is already fixed I apologize in advance. The witches have been attacking people that don't startle them. One person startles them and they "down" a different player. They aren't walking through fire or anything just plain going after the wrong person.

Zero if you mean that only mains can startle her then yes, that is a bug. Regardless of who startles the which, regardless of which clone startles her, the main is the one who gets attacked.

However, the witch CAN attack another target than the one that startled her. Some people have the idea of standing in front of the witch to block her advance to the one who startled her, which in turn actually causes the witch to attack said person.

If you block the witch too much, or get in her way for long enough, she gets "fed up" I guess and attacks you instead, that has been happening since L4D1 and I've seen it happen outside the gc server on L4D2.

However, the one above this, where she attacks only mains regardless of which clone startles her, IS a bug, the other is valve's problem.