Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

wow, thats messed up. Gl2u man

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What moss said!!! Tristen life is too precious to take for granted, you might think I dont like you bud, but that is false information I HATE NO ONE that even goes for zero damage and he's one of the biggest whiners and most argumentive in the community. I hope you get better and stop airing your info in the forums, because its bad for the soul and spirit in the end it makes you think in a negative manner. Try to be a little more positive with your outlook on life and everything will eventually work out for you. I hope you get well young 1.

Peace,Love, and Happiness!!!

yes, life is a gift from god and as long as you remember this and treat it that way, you shall live a good life.

btw contra, tristen talked to me on aim after you and what he had to say to me scared me... it reminded me of my best friend who wanted to kill himself was happening all over again. i only wish i was there in person w. tristen rather than over the freakin aim chat. it just doesnt have the same effect and you cant give out the same support talking to some1 over aim...

draco... hes from g-bury. still cant belive he acually did it, i just saw him the other day to and talked to him. scary stuff.

Same here. At first I thought he was just blowing off steam, because I saw him in school the next day and he looked fine.

I know a lot of people who keep saying they're gonna do something like this, and then don't go through with it. It didn't seem like it could actually happen....until it did.

Can't wait to play a few rounds with you again man. Hope you get back soon! :)

draco... hes from g-bury. still cant belive he acually did it, i just saw him the other day to and talked to him. scary stuff.

Same here. At first I thought he was just blowing off steam, because I saw him in school the next day and he looked fine.

I know a lot of people who keep saying they're gonna do something like this, and then don't go through with it. It didn't seem like it could actually happen....until it did.

Can't wait to play a few rounds with you again man. Hope you get back soon! :)

Are you... nevermind. I was locked up three times for "It" and it turns out, I was homicidal. The quacks don't know what the hell they're talking about. I just hope they don't brainwash them. And for the rest of us who don't know what he's going through, don't say something like "I'm sure it'll get better!" Because that just makes it worse. I think I should talk to him.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

he's in the hospital, did he actually try and do it?

Feel better man!!!  Life sucks being a teenager, it all gets better once you get out of all the kiddy drama.  Keep your chin up, and a smile on your face.

No. If you get put into a hospital, and you "try" you will be on "One on One" supervision. Basically, you can't be anywhere alone. All my parents found on me was a death letter, and I was put in. If he were to 'try' it, in all seriousness, I mean TRY it. He'd be dead. It's just a hard fact to live up with. I hope the big guy gets better, but I doubt they'd let him out in a week. I'd say three weeks... maybe a month.

Wow, um. Hallucination, theres so much to live for, even if it's only walking outside and smelling the fresh air. All these pressures put on us today by society can really bring someone dow. You have to be beautiful, smart, slim yaddayaada or you're an outsider. When you get better, take more time with the simpler things in life. Bet out of debt if you are and just relax. Think about what you want to do with your life. There is no hurry. You are young. You have your whole life in front of you. You can be just about whatever you want to be. You just have to go do it... Get back in here so we can talk..

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

How old are you muffin?

Guest secndgan
Guest secndgan
Guest secndgan
Guests

Hey guys! Its Tristen's Mother we have to set the Record straight here! I am so happy you all care for him this much! He didnot try to kill himself he did cut his arm but it didnot require stitches or even blood transfusions but it was a outcry for help and whoever called the Glastonbury police dept I really do thank you for saving our sons life. He is in the hospital now and he is receiving the treatment that he needs and will get so he can come out and play counterstrike with you. He needs all the support now guys that you could give. Thanks again and i will try to keep you informed and Thanks again for trying to keep him Alive and Well for us! Beth Pleines Ps He does care about you guys and tells me to say hi!

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests
(edited)

just stay cool and dont do anything crazy

Edited by [DLM]->MP_Stinger

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests
(edited)

actually i didnt know it was you tristen, so whats up dude we were just hackin like a couple days ago and it was all cool, i know you have a bunch of friends like me so dont do anything stupid just stay calm and know that people care about you and that killing yourself would just be a selfish thing to do because of all of the people that would miss you if you died, just stay calm and get help, it will all turn out ok

Edited by [DLM]->MP_Stinger

Hey Tristen. Glad to hear you are in the hospital and doing better. I can't really say that I know that you are going through but remember, God has a plan for you, a good plan, so just hang in there and remember, no matter what your emotions might tell you, you have friends here that care about you deeply. Get well soon man.

(edited)

I didnt think stitches and blood transfusions sounded right. If it came to transfusions it woulda been too late...where did we get that?

P.S. Glad you are doin ok Hall.

Edited by gOOters